aaa DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Apr-07  @  01:58 AM   -   DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts - I came across this link by chance & I cant find anything on here linking to it so I thought Id post it for your info, (in case your interested that is?)

DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts Readers Chart

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             21-Apr-07  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

Maarten

Link?: Link

Hey, look at me   hehe, I thought that list was long gone. Must be the absence of those automated emails

Message 12/17             21-Apr-07  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nutoniom

I still maintain a simple "my links" page would do

*ducks*

Message 13/17             23-Apr-07  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Thanks for the update K, also Ive just began to recieve emails from DT informing me which of my tracks have been voted for, its cool to know whats going on, nice one.

Oh yeah how about somthing simple like, 'hookup' or '7161 hookup'?

Maybe your over complicating things, I quite like, 'send shit to each other'

Message 14/17             23-Apr-07  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nutoniom

*throws a few more stones*

A links page is the true essence of what the internet was all about

It's simple to set up

it's retro charm will be all the rage

*crawls under rock*

Message 15/17             23-Apr-07  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

i dont see how you could have got a mail saying about a vote cos thats not on the page you have found

i had to turn it off for now cos code has changed since and i dont wanna mess things up

i'll consider the links, but meantime i added stuff for bg image this weekend.. you have to se-set your choosen template for it to work, then see the admin for changes.

none of this is in DT admin yet, only 7161

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/17             24-Apr-07  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Well if your not sure how K, then Im totally baffled too m8, however so that you know that im not living in lala land, please see the following,

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:40:56 +0100
Subject: www.Dancetech.com - track-vote
To: (my email address - edited)

Hello nme - You have some mail from the Dancetech system!!

Your track - Fight for More(Ambient House Piano Mix) - has received a chart vote.

Ive had 3 of these regarding different tracks of mine on Sat 21st, but none since?

As I understand it DJ Breed has also began recieving these notifications also.

Spooky eh!

Message 17/17             25-Apr-07  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

it musta been just from that page you found

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)