aaa Sold my an1x and prophecy - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Sep-98  @  12:40 PM   -   Sold my an1x and prophecy

Kewa

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Sorry only sold my prophecy and bought
the nova, Oooooh I love this machine.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             10-Sep-98  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Phill

Interesting to see you comment on the Prophecy Growler 303 program, Thats mine, I was involved in voicing the Prophecy.

I agree, when it comes to analogue I dont think you can beat a Supernova. All the others to me sound thin and weak. If you guys have any pref for a sound, I am at present rewiting the sounds for Version 3.

.ie. Factory Virus programm XX is really cool, or Factory Nord program XX or
Factory XX I don't care... I will deliver the sounds you guy's want.

Message 12/17             11-Sep-98  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Kewa

I could do without the organs and would like to see
some distorted porta-stack sounds.

I liked the moog basses in the prophecy.

And a kind of GOA-bass with a tick in the beginning.

Steve.

Message 13/17             14-Sep-98  @  10:09 AM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

kilo

dont loose the organs for gods sake....

Message 14/17             16-Sep-98  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Phill

Yep it different courses for differenet horses... heh, heh!

The Organs and the EPs are actually usefull for certain Garage and House styles, as a matter of fact I intend to add some more of these, but please keep it going. I intend to add quite a few simpler, Arped sounds and hopefully some big evolving pads. I will keep you informed...but please keep it going I have about 3 weeks to finish some stuff off.

Phill@Novation

Message 15/17             16-Sep-98  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Phill

The Organs and the EPs are actually usefull for certain Garage and House styles, as a matter of fact I intend to add some more of these, but please keep it going. I intend to add quite a few simpler, Arped sounds and hopefully some big evolving pads. I will keep you informed...but please keep it going I have about 3 weeks to finish some stuff off.

Phill@Novation

Message 16/17             16-Sep-98  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Phill

Phill@Novation

Message 17/17             19-Sep-98  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: Sold my an1x and prophecy

Donny

Je bent gewoon een lul dat
je die Prophecy hebt verkocht omdat je gewoon te
beroerd was om ermee te leren werken !!!!!!!!!!!
Maar wanneer gaan we weer BOPPEN Homootje ??????

Fijne werkdag

Toi Toi
OO refoeior
TSjauw
tot sinas

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)