aaa Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

11-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Sep-98  @  09:06 PM   -   Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Phill

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

You guys!

Would you prefer this forum to be a E-mail thing or as is. We are currently re designing the site Please advise!!

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             25-Feb-99  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Willy

E-mail forums are a waste of time as they clog-up your e-mail. I used to be on Akai's e-mail newsletter thing and i ended up with over 3000 mails at my address!!!

Message 12/17             25-Feb-99  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

SPIKE

I agree with Willy - I am not interested in Drum or bass stations and if the subject highlights the message, i can ignore them. Also going back a couple of messages keeps the continuity. My 2c worth.

Spike

Message 13/17             27-Feb-99  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Steve Crooks

Leave it Phil, Leave it.....

Message 14/17             12-Mar-99  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

nicko

YYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Message 15/17             20-Mar-99  @  05:24 AM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

bohemian

what about server on hotline?
afterbirth is just great for news,drop boxes,chating,etc
rudolph

Message 16/17             20-Mar-99  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Mickey

Don't forget that beneath this great forum, there is the neat little (100 users currently) (Super)-Nova list which is ran by me.

Subscription information can be found at http://supernova.home.pages.de

Mickey.

Message 17/17             20-Mar-99  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

rudolph

100 users?
good,good

yeah that's too many for server like thath

ro

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)