aaa If you're sick of dance tracks.. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're sick of dance tracks..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-May-01  @  05:02 PM   -   If you're sick of dance tracks..

99devils

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Some of you may know that I've been working with a band lately as keyboard player/noisemaker.. We're starting to get some fruits from our labor, and since one can only take so much cheesy trance... ;-)

Anyways, here they be. No sequencing was used (not in the traditional sense anyways), and the Jazzy Song also features me on guitars.

Feedback on the mix is most appreciated. This was the first time I miked a drum kit, and the results are mixed..

Thanks!

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/18             29-May-01  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

influx

craig Im gonna bitch at you too! why not upload it HERE? 

Message 12/18             29-May-01  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

99devils

Link?: Link

They're all too big to upload here. I'm going to eventually get something smaller, but I need to edit one of the tunes down so it'll fit  

-Craig

Message 13/18             29-May-01  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

infrasound

just chop a bit off the end dammit  

Message 14/18             29-May-01  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

BassProShop

I'll vouch for that Audio-Technica. Plenty of thump, plenty of snap, not a buttload of that 240-400 hz crap. I've used it on a trombone and a bass cabinet as well.

Message 15/18             29-May-01  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

99devils

Yeah, the kick sounded like ass. I also didn't like the way the cymbals came out on some of the tracks..

I will chop a section when I get home. I don't have an audio editor at work. Don't think I can convince the boss that it's essential to database work  

-Craig

Message 16/18             29-May-01  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

sitar

I could've swarn I listened already but just realized I haven't yet. Tomorrow dude. Sorry 'bout that.

Message 17/18             31-May-01  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

sitar

Post tracks here!!!! }-/

The buffalo.edu page wouldn't come up so I went to your mp3.com page and listened to Holy Bones. Excellent. The band should be signed. Not the genre I listen to but I enjoyed the synth work a lot. Like the way the synth filter modulates (I think) out at the end of each verse. Nice work.

Message 18/18             31-May-01  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: If you're sick of dance tracks..

99devils

Wow. Thanks Sitar. That stuff's old, but I'm fixing to get back to that at some point. Actually, it's funny you mentioned it because that song is on a local compilation benefitting Hospice that's being released tomorrow.

-Craig

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)