aaa Breaks........Here>>>>> - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Breaks........Here>>>>>

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Jan-05  @  02:55 PM   -   Breaks........Here>>>>>

IckaBot

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey Hey All! Thanks 4 Takin' The Time To Check Out My Little Thread Here...... I Made Couple Of Breaks And Would Love To Hear Back 4m Anybody And Everybody Who Would Take The Time Out To Give My Tracks A Listen And Get Back To Me With What You Think....... Bangin' 808 and Funky Rythms... Thanks Again All

mail me at: ickabot12@yahoo.com with any feedback......
Remember: Djs Do It With 12 Inches..

Bet,
IckaBot

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/18             11-Jan-05  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

IckaBot

Link?: Link

You guys are all gr8! I made these trax about five years ago and never got any feedback on them.....

Influx... You're exactly what i was looking 4... really i needed to hear all that 4m some one who knows Breaks..... I mean I know Breaks and you're right, everything you said is right on point... thanks

k..... thank you for your positive feedback... I'm glad you can appreciate my efforts

Garuna..... lol, nice points, ty for the positive encouragement...

I'll post some of my Nu Skool tracks soon.... If I knew I was gonna actually get feedback on these I would have asked again 3 or 4 yrs ago....
I know Breaks have evolved.... and believe me.. so has IckaBot...lol

Thank Again All.... Exactly What I Was Looking 4!

And I'll post a few sites u guys might enjoy other then NuBreaks, which by the way has been the sickest Nu Skool site for a while now....

I'd like to keep in contact with all u so drop me a line... ib_ickabot@sbcglobal.net

IckaBot

Message 12/18             11-Jan-05  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

Influx

"Sounds like this guy is starting out and off to a fine start. Keep em coming Icka. Great filtered bass noises. Influx in the club saturday night hearing an Icka tune: "Hey stop dancing people. That loop is 10 years old. You, stop nodding, he didn't cut up the sample. Sit down, stop having fun, all of you. This music is too late!" Influx your comments are all correct, but relax man."

I wasnt as uptight as you think, but...fact is...if we're not progressing somewhat theres no point. Yes..if people are dancing in the club that is one thing, but ones "peers" are different. I dont need to relax simply because I want to see the music I love moving forward!

Message 13/18             12-Jan-05  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

IckaBot

Very true Influx.... All you've done is given me the criticism I asked for.....

Message 14/18             12-Jan-05  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

milan

liked the 3,4, & 5 tracks... they may be basic and not up to date re. production and choice of sounds, but like k said i think you got the feel for introducing changes at the right place etc, so i guess once you get your hands on some better tools your music will improve too... keep at it i say.

Message 15/18             12-Jan-05  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

Influx1

yeah...I DID say that, didnt I? that the arrangements were good and all? If I didnt, I meant to...

Im not tryin to come off like Im some expert, either...

lets hear some new stuff, dude!

Message 16/18             13-Jan-05  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

k

agreed, new stuff please

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/18             02-Feb-05  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

Neil McCall

I can't listen online right now, but anyone who can who likes progressive style breaks, please have a listen to "funky707" on my profile. I usually make hardhouse so its a bit different for me to make.

Thanks Dudes

Message 18/18             02-Feb-05  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: Breaks........Here>>>>>

k

sounds a little bit unfinished Neil, like it can be finaly tweaked some more... but nice nonetheless

only 32kb file tho.... although i like the way it 'lofi' the hats and shakers etc at the top-end

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)