aaa New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-Jul-06  @  12:55 PM   -   New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

yup see frontpage, high qaity divx video diary of an afternoon with BFD, V-drums and a laptop an Sox's den over at the music college

here's a Torrent link:

BFD VDrums DivX Video (BitTorrent)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/18             12-Jul-06  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

beds

Link?: Link

azureus is ok, apart from the fact that java runtime sucks.

here's another if you're averse ... http://www.utorrent.com/

µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 170 KB in size.

Message 12/18             12-Jul-06  @  09:11 PM     Edit: 12-Jul-06  |  09:12 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

beds wrote:

azureus is ok, apart from the fact that java runtime sucks.

heres another if youre averse ... http://www.utorrent.com/

µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it werent there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 170 KB in size.

Yeah, uTorrent is good and lightweight.. but..

I just like the 3D Plugin for Azureus  

Message 13/18             12-Jul-06  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

Go deh Zazza!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/18             17-Jul-06  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

Rags .aka. Welder

Great! Audio/video stays in sync!

This BFD thing sounds impressive. Man, 70 gigs of drum samples, that's overkill, no wonder it takes seconds to load one single snare.

Message 15/18             18-Jul-06  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

yeah, you have to do a juggling trick to get the audio & video together - why?.. which wasn't in sync?

I got a video review of the ESP1010 to come which is ready to upload and it's looking damned good

Message 16/18             18-Jul-06  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

Rags .aka. Welder

"yeah, you have to do a juggling trick to get the audio & video together - why?.. which wasn't in sync?"

The mixer tutorial. I mean it IS in sync, until you pause, or go back & forth. It could be player dependent though, I can do some tests with different players if that helps (probably not).

Message 17/18             18-Jul-06  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

frickin windows media *sigh*

Message 18/18             19-Jul-06  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

btw, it's odd that cos i could swear i tried some forward/rewind tests on the video before uploading and it seemed to be in sync for me then... odd

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)