aaa Jena_Mu_six online, please listen? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-May-01  @  07:16 AM   -   Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

jena_mu_six

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi DT,

i'been a reg. looker rather than a poster(|Fidelity|). But after 4 years of musicmaking and reading DT for the last two years, I decided it was time to let the world know Jena_Mu_six.

Jena_Mu_six is a simple site with not much info but a whole lot of Jena music.

Please listen to some and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jena AKA |Fidelity|

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             29-May-01  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

infrasound

Link?: Link

jena

Message 12/19             29-May-01  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

infrasound

jena

Message 13/19             29-May-01  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

infrasound

jena - the 100k limit is just for attatchments, you can upload mp3s here upto 7 mins long on 24/22. I think you upload stuff in the admin area somewhere, dont click mine as its not my track but if you click "view user" next to peoples names you`ll see their tracks down the bottom there if they`ve uploaded any - try influx and sitar for starters.

Message 14/19             29-May-01  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

influx

Ive uploaded full length songs, Jena.

haha sitar corrected me! at least I can SPELL. I've always sucked at punctuation though.

rules shmules, eh?

Message 15/19             29-May-01  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

That's right. Go to your admin and then select "Add Tracks". It's easy. You have up to 1.5 mgs per track. The mp3s should be 22.5k bit/second I think it is. Use underscores between words in the title (My_First_Chune) and you're off to the races. They sound good and are easy for peeps here to listen too. Others can still go to your site to listen. I would love to listen to more of your tunes more easily.

Message 16/19             29-May-01  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

We posted at the same time. And that's punktuation.

Message 17/19             29-May-01  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

I would love to put some trax on the server, but everytime I click the 'about' link on the admin page, I get this:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
An error has occurred.

HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

Maybe K knows?

Jena

Message 18/19             29-May-01  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

influx

but...you dont need to go to "about" to UL tracks do ya?

Message 19/19             30-May-01  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

Ha, I found out how to upload.

3 files, see the "WorldNews...." thread.

I hope you'll like. But even if you don't I like to know.

Greetings and thanks,

Jena

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)