aaa Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Nov-01  @  07:30 PM   -   Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacker

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I'm seriously thinking about getting a Virus Kb or maybe the rack version. Thing is, I want to hear some decent tracks made with this machine in the forefront. As usual the demos on their site are trancy bollocks and I can't get a feel for the weirdness I'm sure this thing is capable of. So, if you've done any interesting tracks/programming with the virus I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             23-Nov-01  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

milan

hallo Stefan. deine musik kicks ass. really. some wicked stuff on that mp3.com page.

Message 12/19             26-Nov-01  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

99devils

Link?: Link

My mp3.com site (linked above) - both songs are built using almost 100% Virus A.

-Craig

Message 13/19             26-Nov-01  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

knowa

my tracks are here--search for me. I don't like to register from my work computer. don't you dare threaten me, though. it's one thing to push around guys like influx and Rick Moranis, but it's another thing to to hurt my feelings.

Message 14/19             27-Nov-01  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacker

You guys are too funny...

Ahem.

If the tracks I listen to aren't up to my exacting standards of sonic excellence, be prepared for a visit from two large gorillas with a penchant for mutilating hapless knob-tweakers...

You've been warned.

:-0

Message 15/19             27-Nov-01  @  12:28 AM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

GRosen

My songs are 100% Virus B. Its the only synth I used. Except the drum sounds are samples.and maybe some vocals.

If you want to here them AIM message me: "Ecstatichigh" and I will send them to you.

Message 16/19             27-Nov-01  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

xoxos

why don't you put them up here??

Message 17/19             27-Nov-01  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacker

Hmmm... Yeah - dunno what AIM is. Not into all this "instant messaging" bollox.

Message 18/19             27-Nov-01  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

bedwyr

never heard of aim either. 'put them up here' seems like a mantra round here  

too right too

Message 19/19             27-Nov-01  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

influx

ECSTATIC HIGH!!!! YAY~!! hes back!

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)