aaa US General to control oil in Iraq - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: US General to control oil in Iraq

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 12-Oct-02  @  08:14 AM     Edit: 12-Oct-02  |  08:19 AM   -   US General to control oil in Iraq

Zazza

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Now the the real US agenda for Iraq is coming out.

US plans military rule and occupation of Iraq

Here's a background to the US military buildup in the region here.

Hopefully, the inhabitanbts of the middle east will see this as the generous reaching out of a concerned democratic power and not a blatant grab for oil. Otherwise we could be in for a lot more terrorism eh? Still, cheney and bush no doubt will make a few $billion via their oil interests.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             12-Oct-02  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

milan

Link?: Link

cant remember anymore, i´m certain its less then normal diesel, which is the whole point of using it in the first place. i also think you need a permission from the goverment or something.

if i could only remember what its called in german i´d find more information on it >:I

Message 12/19             12-Oct-02  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

dissonance

Robert Bennet Senator from Utah on the floor of the Senate on Wed. OCT 9th.

"If we were the British in the 1700s and 1800s presiding over the world, the grand scheme would be: How can we enhance and increase British Imperial power? If we were the Romans when they were the only superpower in that portion of the world they cared about, the only big picture item would be: How can we secure and extend the power of the Roman legions? But as President Bush makes this truly Presidential decision out of his gut, he has made it clear that the ultimate question he is asking, and we must ask with him, is, How will this expand the role of liberty throughout the world? That, as I say, is a standard I can follow. "

well now....isn't that just peachy??

It seems to me that this sums up pretty well the US position.

dissonance

Message 13/19             13-Oct-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Exactly...

Liberty at the end of a laser-guided smart bomb

Message 14/19             13-Oct-02  @  07:47 AM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

psylichon

well who better to definte liberty? Hell, we invented liberty with our, um.... uh... refusal to uh... pay taxes on tea and stamps and things... uh, er....

psylichon

Message 15/19             14-Oct-02  @  08:55 AM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

Zazza

yeah, and the UK invented democracy.. or was that the greeks?

Message 16/19             14-Oct-02  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

Drop

Is Al Gore a good man?

Message 17/19             14-Oct-02  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

Def Z

As good as any major US party candidate can possibly be...

Message 18/19             14-Oct-02  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

Charlie

Al Gore actually was cast as the fifth and evil teletubby but lost by several votes.

Message 19/19             14-Oct-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: US General to control oil in Iraq

BJT

Charlie your getting up my nose!

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)