aaa new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 12-Dec-05  @  05:38 PM   -   new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

mcc>

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's amazing what we'll kow-tow and cater to.....and to what extent.
i think lenny bruce and richard pryor would agree...no doubt the python.
before my first announcement got deleted (k...you kill me but thanks for everything else)
and just so few are left in the dark as to what the feedback was saayying....
maarten (besides laughing at my 2nd-mouse impersonation) had said my buzzy-synth irritated him...too much noise!!!!
it's funny because that's my favorite part.
my hats are a little in your face but that's part of my aesthetic and manner.
this is not kick-back and chill and enjoy yourself music.
but definitely enjoy yourself.

http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=8739&user=2829&carrywith=&music_group=1

we goT noTHinG moRe ThaN wOt we nEEd

milan...i appreciate your wanting to see me banned.
sometimes feelings run deep.
but that's okay...it's part of life....as is expression.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             13-Dec-05  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

SDUB

Link?: Link

myspace is a waste of space....horrible for promoting your music....fun to f*ck with people on there if you are bored....but that place is a cesspool.

That rock chick is Tila Tequila....horrible nonsense that is, she can't sing worth a lick even with pitch correctors?

Oh well, I guess the world keeps on turning into oblivion.

S dub

Message 12/19             14-Dec-05  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

aka cLoWnsiTTerZ

what I mean is, if i got to an unsigned site i DON'T want to open it & initialy see fucking Beck, Bloc Party & Babyshambles!!!... that's the same old bollockwash one is trying to avoid in the first place!!

well hell no....finding yourself up against phil29 is bad enough.
nevertheless> i've never been to myspace though it's on my list right after going dookie with eskimos in
fierce frigid arctic storm (i'm sure it ain't that bad but i got fish to fly ie work to do...surfing travelling meeting people making friends...fuck that noise).
wolfie's pushing me to get these vocals down for the next clownsitters dance number...called...
baby...i decided to stay.
not that she pushes me to do anything but when she does.....
i'll sleep on it a bit and eventually wake up have some coffee...dinner...sleep on it some more.....hmmm...you can imagine my mic not being my favorite instrument to rush to.
it's just not the same thing as goofing with rebirth or something cool like that.

Message 13/19             14-Dec-05  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

k

That rock chick is Tila Tequila..

that's the one... I mean p-lease!.. rock?.. i think not

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/19             14-Dec-05  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

k

interestingly, i looked at the 'plays' for the 8th ranked Myspace rock artist & they averaged 30-32 thousand votes, which is around our highest...but considering the hype and membership they have, that's not bad.. now, those people @ Myspace are getting those plays thru active promo, but mostly within Myspace itself i think, but that artist here with 32,000 plays did it by promoting their page/links around the www and here.

see, what we provide is a tool, a service, not a bleedin knockin shop with music added on!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/19             14-Dec-05  @  04:47 AM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

mcc>

see, what we provide is a tool, a service, not a bleedin knockin shop with music added on!

well....why not have it all?!

Message 16/19             14-Dec-05  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

Rags

WTF? 303??  

Ok, for a start, I like the drums. But what about these 303 lines, Clay? But, whoo, here we have hihats. They eat my ears alive, but nevertheless, the whole thing is like a big rave party in the forest... which is good.. Or even better, a abrbaric ritual up in the north, you know, big fireplace, freezing cold air, clear dark sky, dancing people with bottles in their hand...

Around 2:40 it gets a bit boring... No, wait. A 909!~ Now its official, Clay has become a hippy!
:-)

(Ok, excuse me for my childish stupid comments, we just had some kind of "st lucy after-party" which of course means drinking a lot of warm gl0g (boiled wine + sugar + vodka + all kinds of sfuff like almonds, raisins, etc...) )

And yeah, I like it, if it wasn't clear from the text typed above

Message 17/19             14-Dec-05  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

steve

I didn't even realise myspace was for promoting music, I thought it was just for attention seeking emo pricks who should do us all a favour and top themselves.

some of the girls are quite tidy though, I'll give them that.

Message 18/19             14-Dec-05  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

k

Message 19/19             14-Dec-05  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: new mcc> cLowNsiTTers track

mcc>

gotta have them tidy girls y a know...good reason to take one's mittens off now and then.

which of course means drinking a lot of warm gl0g (boiled wine + sugar + vodka + all kinds of sfuff like almonds, raisins, etc...) )

well hell....thanks a lot rags!........
(if this is the response evoked i might suggest everyone try the above).

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)