aaa Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Nov-99  @  11:01 PM   -   Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

V

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

hoping to get some internet links for outstanding prices AND service after the sale....ala complaints and/or complements on dealers.

___---\ V /---___

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             09-Dec-99  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

fvicente

My guess is that Novation hadn't anticipated the demand for Nova's and SNova's. Therefore, they hadn't made enough and supply is more limited.

If that's the case, hopefully they can get these babies manufactured quick enough. I'm happy I bought my SN when I did.

FVicente

Message 12/19             09-Dec-99  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

wayneb

http://www.aaronsound.com/

seem pretty decent for second hand stuff.

or u could try

www.loot.com

both are u.k based...

Message 13/19             09-Dec-99  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

wayneb

sorry about the other post,its in the wrong place

Message 14/19             09-Dec-99  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

rpieket

Well, I've had it with zZounds, and canceled my order. A three week wait for even an estimate for when they might get one in, no response to any of my emails, and the inability to speak to a sales representative, altogether is unacceptable to me.

8th Street matched the price, had one in stock, and shipped it to me immediately.

Can't wait...

- Ronald.

Message 15/19             12-Dec-99  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

V

well thanks goes out to Ronald for the ~~~ssshhhuddder, scary waring about zzounds. lol, i just ordered a nova today. im glad they don't charge my card before that. i also think i'll look around. it looks like these cats just take the money and call some supplier (ergo, not a stockist) so they have a much lower overhead, quite a dodgie operation.
does zzouds = zzzzz sleeping?

Regards all,

V

Message 16/19             13-Dec-99  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

M002b

To find novation dealers, go to the novation website. They have a page that tells you exactly where there is a dealer nearest you. From what I understand, Guitar Center, Lentines, and Sam Ash all have access to novation but only get them by special order.

Message 17/19             13-Dec-99  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

musy

I finally cancelled my Zzounds order and got a Nova from 8th Street today. Thanks Roland.

Richard

Message 18/19             14-Dec-99  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

V

oh gosh...kill'n meself try'n to get a supernova or nova. I should have checked you guys out again, cus as MOO2b said - all dealers special order only...grrr, i've wait 9months for me do$h to pile up and now, wait more   Phil, ya gotta sort out stateside distrobution mate.

R,

V

PS, my price reports:

ROGUE music NOVA-1049usd! SN 1640usd

Message 19/19             16-Dec-99  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: Stateside boyz...where to buy a SN ?

V

hey hey all! 8thstreet music is sending me a Nova. Price? 1049usd. the nightmere of finding one is over. i didn't really care for the SN($500 more) cus really, i do not need 12 voices with all the other kit.

Cheers!

V

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)