aaa I am the Man with tha masta plan!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 19-Apr-99  @  11:48 PM   -   I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

for all those who don't know me, I am kilo and this is my website. I am the only person in this world with any common sense. No one has near the intelligence I do! All you people come on my website and talk about silly stupid things and I wish you would quit. This is my website and what I say goes. Don't mess with my or I'll get my momma to beat you up you sissies!!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/23             05-May-99  @  04:27 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

George

Oh-I see

E-mail address would generally be a bad idea

gotcha

Guess you learn something each day-in this case the site could not only contain wankers, but stalkers as well.

hmm-interesting

Again-thanks for the lesson

Message 12/23             05-May-99  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

i think he was - er - joking - look frankly i dont give a shite about the swearing INSIDE the htreads, and really i don't care outside on the visible lists except for one thing - i'm trying to get some good biz for DT & it's readers - when the threads display bad oncenities it's too much - also it alienates women & more serious users

but the posting s me bit fucks me off cos it wastes space - i just got fucked off, cos i went round doing a track on the ip addess, and found loads of entries to the chat forums by the same person, all fake - all useless - all a waste of server space & time

Message 13/23             07-May-99  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Gasp...
Such NEGATIVITY.
When it comes domn to it anyone using a computer becomes an honorary nerd.
It does seem to be prevalent among lifestyle users of computers who consider themselves superior in some way to others.
In this they are no different from the plebeian nation as a whole who also consider themselves superior sometimes for the most unlikely of reasons.

The Alienation of Women and Serious users?
Could it be that you want something from both of these groups.
You want to have sex with the non alienated women and you want to recieve free synths from the serious users (synth designers).
And you also want to recieve praise from those banal "Famous Sorts" (Serious users.)
Dont be completely shallow

Message 14/23             08-May-99  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

george

So back to business-right

Time management is absolutely essential-how do we have time to mess around with other stuff.

I need to go out and make more money so I can complete my hybrid analogue/digital studio set up.

Remember you people-(includes women and serious users)If you are planning a Christmas product this year-now is the time to begin writing so it can be available on shelves before the rush, and you can sit back and enjoy the holidays. I like to track in air conditioning in July-Mix in August and have the product done by the end of September. Maybe this year I will really make some money.
Looking for colaboration for the product if anyone is of a mind-drop me a line. (on this web)

George

Message 15/23             12-May-99  @  08:23 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

tricki

Interesting comments kilo. I believe that if you were really interested in encouragting women here you wouldda took down the spiel in your slag pages which condoned the use of `foul sexist language' and paid attention to their pleas when they insisted that your attitiude was alienating.

Instead now you need a bit of sponsorship and youre going all `pc' . Sorry, dude; I wish i could believe you but I just don't.

Message 16/23             12-May-99  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

well triki mate - the slag pages have been removed as well - and when they WERE present there was nothing noted or condoned there about sexism AGAINST WOMEN just a notice that sexist remarks and foul language would be contained FULL-STOP..... i have absolutely NO objection to females being sexist or foul-mouthed at all..... in fact some of my best friends are sexist foul-mouthed women...(in my experience most women are totally sexist anyways just like men) - but the difference is that men are under attack for it, and women are not... just like no-one accuses anyone who is not white of being racist despite the fact we all know that ANYONE can be racist .... so what snappy pc answer can you come up with for that one ??...... although frankly i couldnt give a flying fart if you 'believe' me or not -

mate - when you get a bit older, you'll realise none of this makes a damned bit of difference - people who come down on racism are useually racists, people who come down on sexism are usually sexist - people who talk about god are usually totally intolerant and actually are NOT loving and peaceful.... havent you figured that out yet ?? - human nature mate is what it is.... and realising that will help you enormously in life....

as a typical example - i know this wanker smart-ass intellectual type who lives with his girlfreind - he ALWAYS bangs on about equality for women etc - he's fervantly passionate about it - yet try to have a conversation with him and his girlfreind ??... he just interupts everything she tries to contribute to the conversation and never lets her answer for her self not once - she starts to speak and he just butt-in-ski's and takes over - - typical pc wanker.....

also - there was only one - so called 'PLEA' as you say - and we all know that was not a plea, ... she was a total psycho lunatic who spent months flirting with myself and others that she later turned on like a rabid dog - if being NOT sexist means chatting to other guys on the web about how sexy your bum & tits are, and spreading rumours to them about how your boyfriend is a junkie and cannot get it up, fine - you go with that brand of er whatever it is....

the reason there is not much women on the web in public forums is simple - the web is full of teenage boys who are idiots..... recently i helped a lesbian freind to get on the web - she was interested in meeting women - and of course found many times men pretending to be women - in the end she was totally freaked out -..... teenage boys, imho should require a licence to use the web....

in the end Triki mate - you're presuming stuff about me and my attitudes and personality you franakly dont have a clue about - so despite all your trumpeting I guess you are NOT as Politically correct as you'd like to beleive eh ?... or is it fine to make huge sweeping assumptions and publsih them on a public forum about another individual you have - a. never met,/ and b. never had a single conversation with ??.... great - .... see my point now ?.... if you'd like to know who I am and what i am & beleive, try asking - otherwise fuck right off.....

Message 17/23             12-May-99  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Ison

Link?:  Link

Human Nature being what it is i think we all have a pretty good idea of who all the other people are.
Quite frankly you are just not alien enough to shroud yourself in vagueness.
And when it comes to Beliefs and Opinion it can be seen that like ARSEHOLES everybody has them.
But do you see people diagreeing about the nature of reality as relating to this particular orifice.
Or perhaps like the formation of humans the Anus is the first to form and they spend the rest of their lives communicating this fact.
Perhaps when human realize that all conflict is caused by the current status of this they wil pipr down and get on with the rest of the suffering that is unavoidable.

Message 18/23             12-May-99  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

man - that was quite funny - but y'see - all it is is this - what the fuck has the starter topic here got to do with anything ?... obviously someone with a huge shoulder-chip wants to have a go at me for god knows what reason i cannot fathom... what can i do about it ?... no-one ever bothers to ask me what i think at all, they just post this shite up about me...

Message 19/23             12-May-99  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Ison

Link?:  Link

You seem to be loosing your sense of humour/Inane.
What do you think then?
Do you think this and then that and then something else entirely?
The man with the masta plan did not have much going for it anyway.
Maybe it should have been "The man with the random hand"
In these days of equal oppartunities the sad dozy fuckers should have the right to be heard along with all the others.

Message 20/23             13-May-99  @  07:26 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

tricki

Kilo dude; apologies  That was quite a response....hahha...teenage boys should get a licence for using the net...hahhaa. Youre prolly right.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)