aaa This forum is for high school kids - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: This forum is for high school kids

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jan-99  @  04:41 PM   -   This forum is for high school kids

fartmaker

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

You can tell that this forum is filled with kids who think that because they can play two chords in succession they should be rock stars.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/30             05-Feb-99  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Peyotismic

Whatta fuck is this?!?
What's the point in creating a topic just to diss people?? Fartmaker, we're kids with interests and dreams.... And -hey!! We're living those dreams! So we don't need grumpy assholes like you to tell us your lame opinions!!!
We're young...... You're old.......
We're hippies..... You probably weren't?
We've got our (funky & fresh) taste..... You've got yours....
Who do you think owns the future of music?
Get real!!!!

Sex, drugs & Anarchy!!!!

Message 12/30             05-Feb-99  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

jp6

fartmaker your a smart man
coming up with these great comments

let me guess? middle aged man making 4.75/hour , still wearing his black band shirts from the 80's
and talking about how fast he can play his "licks"

you must be proud of yourself starting this thread

for everyone else don't get toooo excited he's just white trash
living a pretty shiity life by the looks of it

Message 13/30             05-Feb-99  @  06:34 AM   -   Wrong answer

Fartmaker

I'm actually 25. I make lots of money as an executive in a well known corporation. And I be black. And I like white women. Especially your mothers.

Message 14/30             05-Feb-99  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Brenballs

Fartmaker......I just have to say, I dont know where you are from in the world, but you are a prick. Fuck off out of here.

Message 15/30             05-Feb-99  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Fartmaker

Well guess what? I was the one who posted the "KILO SUCK MY DICK" thread. Fuck you all.

Message 16/30             06-Feb-99  @  12:18 AM   -   I DID NOT POST THAT!!

Fartmaker

I can't believe that I ruffled so many feathers. How can you take a bunch a bullshit talk seriously, people?

You should be laughing, not vigorously defending yourself. Don't take yourself seriously, folks!!

Message 17/30             06-Feb-99  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

jp6

whats the point?????????
nothing better to do??????
please don't try any lead anyone into believing your an executive...come on
if you had any class you would not have started any of this

Message 18/30             06-Feb-99  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Brenballs

See.....he's speechless......an executive wanker!

Message 19/30             06-Feb-99  @  05:41 PM   -   Brenballs, you don't have any balls..

Fartmaker

Don't all of you dipshits see that if you keep responding, then I win!! Your supposed to ignore all this crap and not dignify me with your responses.

But hey, I guess I'm the most dignified person in this forum! And by the way, most of the responses are lame. Can't anyone come up with witty, cutting remarks where all I can say is "Touche"?

This only reinforces the stereotype of the dumb musician.....Hey, far out man, I can play a chord!! I'm a rock star, dude!!

Message 20/30             07-Feb-99  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

kilo

Charlie / Fartmaker.......didnt you hear ?... actions speak louder than words.....

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)