aaa Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 26-Apr-98  @  10:49 AM   -   Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Helloo!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/33             09-Mar-99  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Pedicelli same here, im in the UK and Acid/Techno/Rave fucking sucks like shit here. All the people are into shitty Drum 'n' Bass. I have some Acid music like Stakker - Humanoid that rules. Otherwise they are known now as Future Sound Of London. Put up a message we'll talk.

Message 12/33             09-Mar-99  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

IM AN ACID FREAK FOR EVER!!!!!!!! I LIKED ALL THE 80'S ACID.

Message 13/33             09-Mar-99  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Check out. Get the hoe, Slam, Clap me, Two the max, Different world, Give it to me, Acid over, Acid thunder, 88/89 acid is the reason the 303 is now a cult box

Message 14/33             09-Mar-99  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

da

Yeah man oldskool acid fucking rocks! Most of it is just an 808 and 303 running at between 120 and 130 bpm but boy does it sound fucking cool. I'm producing some oldskool stuff soon so if anyone is interested email me. Get right on one matey : )

Message 15/33             09-Mar-99  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

pedicelli

Yo, man...there's nothing wrong with Drum & Bass, but since you're in an area that's infested with it, I can understand where you're coming from.....can you provide me with any tracks in MP3?

Message 16/33             10-Mar-99  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

: )

Acieeeeeeeed!

Message 17/33             10-Mar-99  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

jcraig

You might want to check out the Hardfloor X-mix on studio!K7. It has about a dozen or so old-ass tracks that you might dig...Phuture, Armando, Steve Poindexter, etc. and some newer ones as well

Message 18/33             10-Mar-99  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

ReZo-99

Yeah...I have the Hardfloor X-Mix and its nothing but pure classic acid. A must have for any true acid fanatic. It goes all the way back to DJ Pierre's old school Chicago style acid. Its got all the "O.G.'s" of acid, all the originators. They even have an X-Mix video for it too. Most of the songs are just an 808 and a 303 with no distortion or any kind of effects. Love it!

ReZo-99

Message 19/33             10-Mar-99  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

pedicelli

Ok, guys, all this information and reference tracks you're feeding me is lovely and all, but it won't do me no good cause I'll never get my hands on them! If any of you have some good acid trakcs, see if you can encode them in MP3 for me...we can possibly make a trade...check out my website to see what I have to offer....e-mail me if you're interested in a certain audio application:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/3068/smek.htm

Message 20/33             11-Mar-99  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

buggy

hardfloor will survive!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)