aaa Your studio gear!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Your studio gear!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-May-98  @  06:48 PM   -   Your studio gear!!

Larry kmfdm

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

OK guys, let's see what you all got other than the beutifull silver box. I'll start... ROLAND: MC-202, TB-303, Juno-60; KORG: Mono/Poly; OBERHEIM: OB-X; NOVATION: Drum Station; ZOOM: 1204; PAIA: Vocoder; ATARI: 4160 STe. Tag, you're it....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/22             26-May-98  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

steve

Oh, and Vintage Keys. Fuck knows how I forgot that.

Message 12/22             26-May-98  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

x2c4nrg

I use an ASR-10, Novation Bass Station rack, ReBirth RB338, 2 Technic 1200's with Numark mixer, Roland sound module that has all types of synths (sound canvas), plenty of dope ideas, and soon the Roland JX-305. It might not seem like much, but if you know what your doing and have great ideas, you can work wonders!!! HIGH SOCIETY

Message 13/22             26-May-98  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

SH 2, Emax, Gibson Explorer, software... Hey Looney, are you THE Nathan Looney?

Message 14/22             27-May-98  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

Ya, that's Nathan Looney, he fuck you over to? Gotta love those damn hicks, huh?

Message 15/22             27-May-98  @  08:45 AM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

Hey I am a stupid hick....Just to let you know I did not fuck you or anyone over....I mean do I have any of your gear????Did you loose any money from me???No....You know I might have traded with you but I didn't get over it....I mean you didn't send me any of your stuff and you said you would..so I guess we are even right....Get over it...any loose ends I had I have corrected..So big deal you didn't get what you wanted from me...Find it somewhere else..And I am asking nicly please leave me alone...I know I fucked up but I corrected everything...I didn't rip anyone off and if I did I want to know who..end of story..no if ands or whats about it.And you can't say that I would have taken your gear if you sent it to me because you didn't...So let it die..I am not ripping anyone off..And if you hate me big fucking deal I don'teven know you. So what could it hurt? nothing...I just wish people would get over it..I fucked up and I corrected it...The end....Nathan

Message 16/22             28-May-98  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

pedicelli

Ah-yuck-yuck! Look at mee maa! Ya you did fuck up you dumb hick, you were supposed to send me one of your 303's and you never ended up sending it. And what the hell are you doing composing techno, isn't country more of your domain? "I'm home on the range, where the sky's are..."

Message 17/22             30-May-98  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

Larry

Umm, you want to flame people, do it on your own time!! He's right, he did correct everything. I got my 606 back, my friend got paid his money for a synth & everyone else got theirs also. This is a place to talk about the 303, not about country music. Do your childish name calling privately. Maybe he just decided not to sell the 303, is that such a big problem? Probably not!! Grow up!!

Message 18/22             31-May-98  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

Hmmmm....sounds like someone's swankin' Nathan's janky.....

Message 19/22             01-Jun-98  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

kmfdm

Care to ad an e-mail to that jack ass??!!!!
-Larry

Message 20/22             01-Jun-98  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: Your studio gear!!

Huh? What's that? Sucka m'o gatse? Huh?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)