aaa 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 19-Aug-98  @  09:48 AM   -   777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Say what? You haven't heard of the 777. Go check it out at:
http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/FutureRetro

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/21             31-Aug-98  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

x2c4nrg

Shit...you can do mine too. Let me know if you decide to do additions for anyone who wants 'em. -Pete

Message 12/21             01-Sep-98  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

cyborg0

yeah, either that, or, when you want, I could just give jared the circuit diagrams and just have him do it before he ships one to ya! He's really cool and I think he would have no problem doing them, since they are actually pretty simple.. (well, for us tech ppl anyway!) Actually, Jared actually knows how to do a couple of the mods I was talking about since me and him gave it the going over a while back. Jared will probably charge ya a little extra, but, it will be worth it for you not to have to get it home only to send it over to me... A FAX is MUCH cheaper! ;)
Actually, I was kinda naggin Jared about not having pulse width... He said "well, there comes a time when you just have to say that you have enuff stuff on it already".. Troo, though. the things got nearly every little synth parameter imaginable, and has some that most synths dont! I cant wait..
rob

Message 13/21             01-Sep-98  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

futurer

A pix off the 777 is up on the FutureRetro site. Also, anyone wanting a sneek preveiw of the 777,
FutureRetro will be at Dreamfest 98' in IL. Sep. 5, we invite everyone interested in playing with our
toys to find us and we will be more than happy to let you tweak.

Message 14/21             04-Sep-98  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

GOT A LINK?

Message 15/21             07-Sep-98  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

futurer

LINK: http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/FutureRetro
or go to Synthsite's page and look under new synths.

Message 16/21             07-Sep-98  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

SynthSIte? GOT A LINK? :}

Message 17/21             02-Oct-98  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

pedicelli

FutureRetro 777 is a hella lot better than the original TB-303...it does the 303 and more! The only thing I don't like is the interface...too many knobs....doesn't have the same look and organisation of the TB-303..

Message 18/21             02-Oct-98  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

cd

hey rob,have you got your 777 yet?

Message 19/21             02-Oct-98  @  04:51 AM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

x2c4nrg

Its not supposed to be a TB 303 thats why it doesnt look look one. It has the 303 capabilities and then some. Besides that, the more knobs you have...the more capabilities you have. Its a millions times more versitile.

Message 20/21             02-Oct-98  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: 777 VS. TB303 which do you think is better?

cyborg0

Yep, I have had my 777 for a couple of weeks now..Its amazing..
I think the only down side is that its kind of time consuming entering the note data since all you have is up/down buttons to enter notes with..Other than that, its WAYY better than a 303/rebirth as far as sound and features..It does a lot of stuff I wished that rebirth could do, but even rebirth with pcf is no match for this thing..
Rob

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)