aaa MINT TB303 FOR SALE - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Sep-98  @  06:07 PM   -   MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I have a mint TB303 with original manuel and silver carring case also has power supply. My price is $1300 I know this is a high price but I really don't want to sell it but I need to for a down payment on a new car. So email me if you are intrested. I know I will get some shit for selling it for so much but That is my price if you want it I will sell it for $1300 cod orders only and will only ship in the US

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/25             24-Sep-98  @  05:47 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

kmfdm

Listen Mr. "Jew" or who ever the hell you are. Why don't you list your fuckin' e-mail for once? Or are you too fuckin scared? You have nothing of any substance to contribute to this list, so why don't you just go & fuck right off!! And by the way, i got my 606 back from Nathan, so i don't know what you're talking about. I started that whole ball rolling to begin with. We all finally got our stuff back, & that's that. he even sent me a 303 case for free!! I still owe you a taoe for that, sorry, i'm lazy as hell:0) You need to settle down or just go away. Oops, i forgot, we're all fucking retards.
-Larry

Message 12/25             24-Sep-98  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looney

O.k. fuck all this shit. I can't believe what I am hearing. Fuck it I am not selling it anymore I got a loan from my bank that I thought I couldn't get so the TB303 is not for sell. I know my pricce was stupid high but hey if some nobody bought it from me for $1300 I would sell it wouldn't you? If some one came up to you with $1300 cash for your TB303 wouldn't you sell it? And if not your stupid because all I was going to do was buy another one for less. I know that all might seem wrong but have you ever bought a new car? They are the biggest scam & rip off artist on the planet, beside me of course for all those who hate me. and you know what I don't give a fuck what you think anyway I don't know you your not my friend you have never done anything for me and I could go on and on. So post as much shit about me as you want. But be sure to be man enough to leave your email address because if you can't do that you are as a big of a pussy as anyone else. So post what you may but leave a address so we can talk shit to each other. Ha, Ha, HA, if you want to contact me you can Looneyfreaks@worldnet.att.net I have nothing to hide and no shame. So the moon is blue with green dots in the middle.

Message 13/25             24-Sep-98  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Richie ----- FuzzyCat_69

Looney,, OK OK you're right.. If someone offered that kind of cash to me I would rip their arm off taking it..

I guess it's a case of loads of people being a bit pissed of when they see something they love get priced out of the market so that only collectors (who are'nt going to use the kit) can afford it..

Yup, the car market is in an even worse state though..

But, I'd bet your happier now you know you can keep all the x0x's eh? :-)

PS.. Really don't think you deserved all the insults though.. That's well out of order.

Message 14/25             25-Sep-98  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Who gives a shit if we leave our e-mail address or not? What the fuck you gonna do? Mail me personally? And by the way for the guy who got his 606 back...how gives a shit...it's a fuckin' 606. Make some nice bleeps with that little one, eh? Me, I'd fuckin' rip the board out and try to make a 303....

Message 15/25             26-Sep-98  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Yo' mama

Watch the fuck out. Some of these people are assholes enough to mail people fucking viruses and shit.

Message 16/25             26-Sep-98  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Yo Mama!!! That's the way you fuckin' label your e-mail address! Someone tries to e-mail me a virus, and they'll just fuck thereselves.....I did a thesis on computer viruses, and I could do a lot more damage.

Message 17/25             26-Sep-98  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Yo' daddy

Well shit, you need to kick me down some knowledge then. If someone sent me a fucking virus, Ill do some fucking research, hunt the bitch down and literally kill a mother fucker.

Message 18/25             26-Sep-98  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

x2c4nrg

Isnt it a trip when the topic starts with one subject and it totally turns into another...Tb 303 to computer viruses.

Message 19/25             28-Sep-98  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

If someone sends me a virus, I hope it's destructive enough to paralyse my own ass, cause I'll go out and do the same as Yo' Daddy.

Message 20/25             15-Oct-98  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

bfurt

I am interested in buying ur tb 303!!!Please send me infos plus the price.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)