aaa LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-May-01  @  02:19 PM   -   LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok, I finally got a net connection in my apartment, so i just uploaded my tracks, i think they suck...I uploaded them so you guys feel better... so whatchya think?

Click on my name to get to my artist page on dancetech...

And Kilo! You should put "Soundtrack" and "absolute crap" in the genre section, cause most of my stuff would be filed under those 2...
*i really don't think my tracks r that bad, but this is the first time asking for people to listen to them... Comments welcome.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/29             07-May-01  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

PointBeing

Link?: Link

they do suck.. you need to work on quality upping

Message 12/29             07-May-01  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

influx

you know what? your jams DO SUCK!!!! you should quit now. sell your gear to the next E-tard and take up knitting

is that what you wanted to hear? jesus! dont you have an opinion of your own music? is it really that it sucks? if thats the case then you SHOULD quit, but seeing as how you felt the need to play it for other people then that indicates that you dont genuinely think it SUCKS, so knock that BULLSHIT off, aight?

Message 13/29             07-May-01  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

rhea

you guys are fucking arsh! Give the guy (or girl) a break.

Message 14/29             08-May-01  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

breakerbox

Damn... Take it easy... I do think most of the stuff i upped is ok, but i know i could do better.. thats why i think they suck, not for your pitty love, i think the stuff i did is sometimes better then people at my stage, but when i listened to them, i think i could have done better, and the reason i u/l them is to see what people think... So fuck off Influx, why r u such a flaming jack ass???
I know my thread was pretty self-depricating ... i guess, sorry for that.. last nite kind of sucked...i felt bad ok?
And check out the song descriptons, none of them except one says its bad...
i am sorry that i wasted your time influx...
Thanx for the comments guys...

Message 15/29             08-May-01  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

influx

apparently irony and sarcasm are lost on the ignorant

did you even READ your own post? listen and laugh"

thats like saying "here..heres my little piece of shit I already think it sucks but I really dont and I really want your opinion on it"

funny that you totally missed my point in your defensive little reaction

and isnt the word self-deprEcating?

I basically said the same thing as DZ only in my own way, which holds very little regard for all this false humility. If youre good, youll know it. If youre mediocre, same thing, and you can work on improvement.

btw..I didnt even listen to your stuff because of your presentation. Why would I want to check something out that someone hands to me and says "this isnt very good"? think about it before coming back crying at me and calling me names, yeah?

Message 16/29             08-May-01  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

influx

and I never said anything about wasting my time did I?

Message 17/29             08-May-01  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

breakerbox

about "self-deprecating" i copy and paste it from defector-z post so there you go... (coz my spelling is not that great, so is my english, coz i am not english,american,australian,or any other country people learn english whe they r born so every once in a while people make mistakes... It s WORLDwideweb (not USWideWeb) you know... so stop trying to correct peoples spelling if it doesnt change the meaning of sentences, it might make you think that you are clever, but its kind of mean...)
i put that heading so it will get some attention...
Fuck, i didnt want to get into this e-fight...
Nevermind, I listened (listening it right now to 14th floor.. nice)to your stuff BTW influx, really tight stuff you got there...
thnaks again

Message 18/29             08-May-01  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

Defector Z

Spelling isn't the best thing to go after, especially on a message board like this. My spelling sux. Sorry.

look Breakerbox... I listened to your stuff, and was quite impressed. I actually ENJOYED listening to your crap. But don't play the "I'm tired" game. We all have bad days. I'm sick of people trying to get away with shit because they have a bad day... (okay - I'm starting a thread in the rant section...). Anyhow - you've got good licks, good ideas, and I really chilled to them. Liked it a lot. Influx is right though, if YOU don't like it, why should anyone listen to it?

Message 19/29             08-May-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

breakerbox

i guess you are right... I shouldnt started the post like that... Thanks for the comments.

Message 20/29             08-May-01  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: LISTEN!!! AND LAUGH!!!

influx

hey..its not a fight! I was never upset! See...i just bludgeon people sometimes, and I REALLY dont mean to!

What it comes down to is the ever-decreasing level of honest self-evaluation and the resulting lack of a true opinion of oneself or ones actions.

THAT is what I try to avoid and to get others to avoid. sorry for bein so heavy handed

and the spelling thing..uh...has nothing to do with any sort of imperialism. If youre using a language use it correctly, no?

Didnt realize that english wasnt your language...up until your last post up there you couldnt even tell!

in any case...no fighting from me, I promise. and keep writing music if you love it!

oh..and where the hell did you hear 14th floor?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)