aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/125             09-May-01  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Maarten

Link?: Link

Getting used to? I find Interim to be a straight-forward, great track.... what's to get used to? Nothing special. :P (!)
Listen some more later.

-M-

Message 12/125             09-May-01  @  08:55 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Gonna listen tonite Influx, looking forward to it mate!

The old girl has a login, so I'm sure she'll be having a listen too!

Marc_D

Message 13/125             09-May-01  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

roller8

I really like Your Love (Spinner Mix). I think that's some of the best work I heard from you in a loooooooonnnnnng time! yay!

;)

Message 14/125             09-May-01  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

ghost b

nice stuff... I didn't know trance could be so interesting and funky ;)

14th floor is cool... nice breaks over the hits. too bad I can't crank it up at work...

to my ears, the Your Love (Spinner Mix) is shit-hot, and should be on platters throughout the world.... it's got it all.. vocals, a nice break, and a nasty bass... thweet.

Message 15/125             09-May-01  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

roller8

Agreed!

Message 16/125             09-May-01  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

That's what I'm talkin about. I like your breaks on escape velocity too.

Message 17/125             10-May-01  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Panama

no mp3 player here on my mac... I'd like to hear
the remix of roller8's tune though.

got it in quicktime

Message 18/125             10-May-01  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Okay.. gorged myself on Influx tracks and I seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY like!!!!! You ain't quitting boy, you got some nice shit goin' on - I gotta insist on listening to it at "decent" quality now I've been teased with the lo-fi version at DT!! (just ta give my speaker cones a workout you understand... ;)

If the production matches the ideas i'm hearing then, bring it on!!! (Come to think of it, that's true of a LOT of great tracks posted here by people!!)

Nothing I can add critically, these tracks just gotta be listened to as completed works in their own right..

Come Git Some (Swarm mix).. damn boy!!   I know a LOT of people that will eat this up!!!!

Marc_D

Message 19/125             10-May-01  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

damballah

panama, go to apple's website and download ITunes pronto.

Message 20/125             11-May-01  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

That darn Swarm Mix  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)