aaa An industrio-trance anthem. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: An industrio-trance anthem.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jun-01  @  01:38 AM   -   An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

New track online... It's called Anthem. The intro is dark and ambient... the middle is angry but not mindless... and the end is triumphant. I think it's my best track so far, and I hope to get some feedback on it from you guys.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/27             28-Jun-01  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

jesus christ youre bitchy for someone who's trying to get attention

just post the "ing" track here and youll get more attention waaaaaahhhhh

Message 12/27             28-Jun-01  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

oh..that was meant lightly so dont get mad, k?

Message 13/27             28-Jun-01  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

k

Link?: Link

shatttttttaaaaaaaaap influcks..... *hik!!*... vddump or whatever yer name is... it's Unreal Tournament music... nothing remotely to do with dance music unless you consider 'goths' to be 'dance'...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/27             28-Jun-01  @  06:32 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

awww you shaddup and pass me that damn ale wouldya?

Message 15/27             28-Jun-01  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

k

actualy i've recovered now (slightly), it was 138% proof Granadian local rum... man echte!!... i was well pissed last night!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/27             28-Jun-01  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

ghost b

goddamn it....

my work has filtered out anything with mp3 in the URL..... yet another reason to use DT only.

where do I work? NAZI GERMANY?!?!?!?!!?

Message 17/27             30-Jun-01  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

xoxos

that's an anthem? couldn't detect a theme - everything.. all your patches, and drum sounds.. seemed to be in a secondary/supportive/bg kinda role.

if you didn't intend this, try some tracks with like one or two synth patches and three or four drum sounds to develop hooks, leads and lead rhythm signature stylings.

Message 18/27             30-Jun-01  @  07:20 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

sitar

I'm listening. This would be great for a film. I could see being totally drawn into some sci-fi T2 intro type of film by this music. I like the middle east sounding part that comes in at about 4 minutes. I could see people dancing to that groove for a while and getting into a franetic dervish as they say. This would really make a great movie track though. Good stuff.

Message 19/27             02-Jul-01  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

aaron

Link?:  No link

ah-ha! you bastard son of DT! heeheehee... Hey kilo, you know that brandon here made it into the top 40 UT players in the world? yea.. anyway... his music rarely has themes.. he needs to smoke some bud, that'll chill hit out and let him enjoy just letting something ride. i like a lot of the parts you have here, B, as always you think of nice parts. your arranging sucks, though.

aaron

Message 20/27             02-Jul-01  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

sitar

aaron, top 40...that's commendable. Who's the guy who posted that he was making DT maps? Do you remember? He said he was finishing one up. That was about 5 or 6 months ago.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)