aaa what, nobody likes their nords? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: what, nobody likes their nords?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 01-Jul-01  @  10:05 PM   -   what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

just thought it was sad is all 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/31             15-Jul-01  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

Link?: Link

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Kick ass Quartz Movement
the spelling nazi, i like it lmfao
influx the spelling nazi dont give a toss bout all the hard work i been doin only cares about the words and the way i portray them to a insignificant forum in one of many websites on the net =)

Message 12/31             15-Jul-01  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

oh, giveover please - you dont even realise that the chems an fatboy slim use found sounds and yet you`ve got all the technique and knowledge to be on Konamis payroll? You`ve been DJing allover the shop and yet you`ve got so few records that you`re actually able to LIST THEM on your website?

Right mate.

Message 13/31             15-Jul-01  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

At least the chems actually botherd to cut and break the sample up.
as for my job ive been dj'ing for a while and as for Konami's payroll did I say I work for them? nooooooooope I happen to know a couple of game programmers and artists workign for EA sports and Konami ,I may not know tons of shit but I got contacts wich is what helps you go a long way, stop trying to diss things i say when i have as much right to say things and give opinions as you do.

By the way I aint youre mate.......get it right

Message 14/31             16-Jul-01  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

praise be for the groundbreaking sample technique known as "cutting it into pieces", tis the mark of true genius.

Look, YOU`RE the one that started giving it the big I am when its all obviously bull - that gives me every right to call you out. And congratulations on the Silent Hill 2 thing - all the more impressive considering the games been out for a while in Japan now and they started shipping the English language version weeks ago in anticipation for the 1st of August US release date.

Thanks for reminding me why I put my modem in the loft.

Message 15/31             16-Jul-01  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

"The big I am" ? thats an intresting statement.
Alls I was trying to say is what ive been doing with myself n people pick at spelling?, what a fickle world we live in.
Silent Hill 2 was also intresting considering the work I done (not for any game in particular) was done over the past 4 months so if the man "says" it could be on the game then imma believe him after all hope isnt a bad thing now is it ?

Message 16/31             23-Jul-01  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

haha. learn how to spell and I might pay attention to what you say;)

yup. spelling nazi. that be me.

infrasound is an arse no doubt

Message 17/31             23-Jul-01  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

and you can fuck off too  

you`re just jealous influx cos you dont have the chance to see "DJ 12 records" hitting the wheels of steel. Oh marvel at the way he plays the same 2 prodigy records b2b for the entire night.

Message 18/31             23-Jul-01  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

he listed his records?
he is just a kid you know

Message 19/31             24-Jul-01  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

99devils

Ahhh, Influx.. How easily agitated the young are, eh?

;-)

-Craig

Message 20/31             24-Jul-01  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

freq3

Anyone have a modular? ;O)

Freq3

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)