aaa I need feedback too!!!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  03:00 PM   -   I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi Everyone

I've just uploaded a new track called "Passing Clouds", but I'm in a bit of a quandry about which flava it should be listed under, so could some of you give it a listen, and let me know which genre you think it's nearest to. Any other comments, suggestions, criticism etc would also be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/31             06-Mar-02  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

panama

yea, yer a bit tone deaf (Cloud Nine)... I
reccomend a geetar to solve this.

interesting track - keep on posting!

Message 12/31             06-Mar-02  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

xoxos

Link?: Link

would you like to know about drugs?

Message 13/31             06-Mar-02  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

david G

drugs suck.

Message 14/31             06-Mar-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Frostbyte

Link?:  Link

Hey, a cyberpunk Liberace on speed, cool,keep at it man.

Message 15/31             06-Mar-02  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Thank you all for your comments, encouragement, criticism etc. I intend to keep posting here, cos it's the best place I've come across to post stuff on (God I love this site!).

I tried to sign up with mp3.com a few months ago, and I got bombarded with commercial bullshit, so I thought sod this, and now whenever anyone says go to my mp3.com page to listen to my stuff, I just shutdown. That site sucks.

Hey xoxos! Tell me something good about drugs - I thought they poisoned your system, turned your brain to pulp, and made you into a zombie, or are you a zombie? Xoxos the Zombie!!!!!!! Good username there!

Message 16/31             06-Mar-02  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Hey Panama,

Thanks for your comment, so you reckon I need a geetar? I could ask xoxos to buy me one for my birthday! A Strat with a Marshall amp would do the trick.

Message 17/31             06-Mar-02  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

nothingnewhere

what, you got a problem with zombies or something? huh?

Message 18/31             06-Mar-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

xoxos

hmm i dropped 400 hits of acid and charted > 160 for an iq test, but i think your mom knows what is right for you.

Message 19/31             06-Mar-02  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

damballah

so I'm gonna need about 800 then...

Message 20/31             07-Mar-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Xoxos - why?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)