aaa tech-house input needed - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: tech-house input needed

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  05:46 PM   -   tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

deep tech house, Terry Francis, Asad Rizvi influenced. Let me know what you think.

~G

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/20             10-Apr-02  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

david G

Link?:  No link

constructive criticism: i wouldnt really put a vocal in it, maybe some delayed/reverbd & filtered unintelligible voice saying something

Message 12/20             10-Apr-02  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

whats up Dave? Congrats on the moonshine deal.

David G, I wasn't planning on a Diva or anything, I was thinkin more along the lines of some chanting or somehting, but definatly filtered, warped, echo'd. By the way, the really echo'd sound at the breakdown is a few gunshots really pitched up and echod. And I believe the speak and spell rythm thing was from the net, my roomate had it on my computer and got a kick out of it.  
Thanks for all the input people! ~G

Message 13/20             10-Apr-02  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

david G

moonshine what? sorry my english is quite limited, so i didnt get it...

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? EH? YOU TALKING TO ME???

Message 14/20             10-Apr-02  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

hahaha, no, talkin to Influx.....sorry!

Message 15/20             11-Apr-02  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

k

Hey Blunted!!!!!!!... alright mate! - nice to see you man! - nice track!.. who cares about 'dated' a good track is a good track.... i know that track don't I?.. was it on the first DT mp3 Cd thing that went round? - Nice 3am warehouse vibe  

Message 16/20             11-Apr-02  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

Hey K! I've been lurkin for a while, but I can't stray from my roots here at good ol' DT. I still keep in contact with Sedusa. He's on a TechHouse mailing list I'm on. Pretty much everything I've ever learned was from DT tho. As far as the track, losin-it was produced last weekend in it's entirety. But I believe Jazzattack was on the DT .mp3 cd. Been doing a lot of DJing lately. Buying records helps mature my production in a lot of ways. Been into Terry Francis, Asad, the deeper side of Tech House. I wish that we had some of you English folks in the US to educate the lamers over here. Half the DJ's I'm into aren't heard of my a majority of folks, and therefore won't really ever be booked.Ahh, I'd give my right arm to see Dave Mothersole, Asad Rizvi, Terry Francis, Nathan Coles, and Richard Grey at a party out here. Won't ever happen...Anyways, I'm tryin to figure out what label to send this here losin-it track to. I want to do a deeper remix of the Hybrid track and send'm away. Course I could always do'em up myself. Anyways, sorry for the ramble.....

Message 17/20             11-Apr-02  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

xoxos

Link?: Link

did saul ever explode all over the place then? used to get a track here and there. stylish style stuff.

Message 18/20             11-Apr-02  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

don't think so, he was askin me for some tracks for his label, but I don't think his stuff ever got out there. It was indeed quite good stuff.

Message 19/20             12-Apr-02  @  04:02 AM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

influx

nope. not out yet, but he's workin on it with peezahj. remember that guy? 

anyway..thanks Blunted, on the congrats. Twas a surprise for me to have that happen, but a pleasant one.

Message 20/20             12-Apr-02  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

Marc_D

Anyone here remember Jez Lloyd? He's off doing something cool in NewZealand or something at the mo' but he was definately into his Tech-House and worked with Asad I believe...

Nice track man.. you should try throwin' it at Eukatech or one of the other labels here.. they'd pick it up no prob.

Marc_D

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)