aaa Best quality Synth VSTs - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Best quality Synth VSTs

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-May-02  @  01:27 AM   -   Best quality Synth VSTs

mcerqueira

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi,

In your opinion which are the best quality Synth VSTs out there?

I've got Roland Sound Canvas, etc, but some more experienced users say that it is crap...

Cheers,

Mcerqueira

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/23             03-May-02  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

sitar

Link?:  Link

Hey Knowa, if you have problems seeing with NI, you should get Kontakts.

Message 12/23             03-May-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

mcerqueira

And if one really canīt see one can always get a Sonar...

Message 13/23             04-May-02  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

bl_nd

whats going on here?

Message 14/23             04-May-02  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

k

drrrrrrrrrrrrrr-tissshhhh! - lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/23             04-May-02  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

influx

Link?: Link

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Message 16/23             04-May-02  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

xoxos

SELEK......

naaah...

Message 17/23             08-May-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

Brett

no shit, all mighty is NI! if you have to get one and are on a budget, the pro-52 can do all kinds of shit. From lsuh pads to thivk garage unison bass. It actually sounds like a vintage synth, but can do pretty much everything you need for good dance tracks. Reaktor is more of production tool, but it has learning curve to match. So if it's in your budget go with Reaktor, otherwise the pro-52 kicks ass for $100 at GC.

Message 18/23             08-May-02  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

k

well I'll nominate 'Junglist' from sonic-syndicate - a MUST-have VSTi.... Tassman is good, but cpu heavy. I like the freeware MDA synths too, very good.

I dont think it's true to say Reaktor is a production tool tho, it has a slew of ready to go synths, each with loads of presets, so it also works as a synth 'arsenal' too (and you can load the included fx-ensembles or design your own fx with it too)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/23             08-May-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

knowa

I've heard that one B4.

Message 20/23             09-May-02  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Best quality Synth VSTs

sitar

Reaktor is totally awesome. One could make that one program his entire kit and do awesome tracks with it. Some of those sequencers are just too much. There's one that I open up just to play the preset it opens with....a sequence with a beautifully detuned lead/arpeggio sound that's like trance heaven. Jeez. I'm not so much into trance but I love that thing. It's got a velocity sweep on it I think. If I was in front of it I'd tell you which sequencer it is. Cracks me up everytime I open it.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)