aaa How do I make a hoover on a Juno106 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 13-May-02  @  09:53 PM   -   How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

el'Geņo

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I know technically it came from the Juno Alpha-2 with memory patch 84. I heard you can do it on a Juno 106. Anybody know how?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/32             15-May-02  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

sitar

K is absolutely right. I d/l'd JunoX last night. The 2 patches are even called Hoover 1 and 2. Really nice. If nothing else you can study the configuration of the sliders and try to replicate them on your hardware.

Message 12/32             16-May-02  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

frostbyte

performing acts of hooverism, ha!

ouch, actually.

Message 13/32             16-May-02  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

milan

Link?: Link

hoovers suck :p

Message 14/32             16-May-02  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

sitar

You guys don't know how to make Hoover sounds. What do you live in a vacuum?

If you download a hoover sound do they come with attachments.

People who like hoover sounds must be on rugs. :P

These were bound to happen. Frankly I'm surprised they waited til this point in the thread.

Message 15/32             16-May-02  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

k

man, dont give up the dayjob just yet  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/32             16-May-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

sitarsong

What do you think I do all day at work? Nobody wants to sit near me anymore :P

Message 17/32             17-May-02  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

knowa

yeah, nobody wants to sit next to the guy making hoover sounds.

Message 18/32             19-May-02  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

Brett

you are not going to get it from a juno 106.
The 106 doesn't have the modualtion required for it. alpha junos are dirt cheap. get one.

Message 19/32             19-May-02  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

sitarsong

LOL Knowa!!!

Message 20/32             19-May-02  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

sitarsong

Oh Brett, you mentioned somewhere I think that Pentagon 1 looks pretty cool. I couldn't find the thread though. But yes, it's damn cool. Through Cakewalk it's $79. It also has 2 hoover patches. Nice BIG ones.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)