aaa that time of the month? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: that time of the month?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  02:58 PM   -   that time of the month?

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. And if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

psy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/101             14-Dec-02  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Trillium

Link?:  No link

I don't know if you were trying to appease me with that or..............?

Message 12/101             14-Dec-02  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

steef

they're all down the blue oyster bar, steve.

with bedwyr.

Message 13/101             14-Dec-02  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

influx

Link?: Link

Trillium...come on now...I sure hope youre not that easily offended. OF COURSE not all women are like that...the whole PMS thing is still not solid anyway, right?

of course its a generalization. stupid jokes usually are.

youre not a militant feminist who sees oppression in everything are you? SURE some things are wrong..but joking about women and hormonal changes..well shit...I mean...I just think there are better things to be offended by.

Message 14/101             14-Dec-02  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

pict

now go and get the tea on!

Message 15/101             14-Dec-02  @  04:19 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

how many male chauvanist pigs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none... let the bitch cook in the dark.

see, these are called jokes, people. you're supposed to be offended. learn from the offense, then the humor.

psylichon

Message 16/101             14-Dec-02  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

bedwyr

A young man moves to a village in Wales and gets talking to an old man from the village. He asks the old man what his name is; the old man gets very irate at this point and says: "See that line of houses over there? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the builder? Do they buggery! See those railway lines over there? I laid them all, but do they call me Jones the engineer? Do they fuck! See those bridges over that river? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the bridge builder? Do they hell! But, I shag *one* fuckin' sheep..."

look, i've come over all offended, what do i do now?

Message 17/101             14-Dec-02  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

bedwyr

Pulp Fiction Boyo!

Script for Pulp Fiction 2 - The Boyos are back in town, isn't it?

The Scene: John Trovolta and Sammuel J. Jackson sitting in car talking.

Pulp Fiction music fades off...

S: Ok, so tell me again about the Welsh.

J: Whaddya wanna know?

S: Beastiality is legal there right?

J: Yeah, its legal but it ain't a 100% legal. I mean you can't just walk into a field, pick up a sheep and start pumpin' away. They want you to shag sheep in your home or certain designated places.

S: And those are valleys?

J: Ok, it breaks down like this: its legal to buy a sheep, its legal to own a sheep and if you're a farmer its legal to sell or loan sheep, its ILLEGAL to fuck sheep in public but...but...but that doesn't matter 'cos, getta loada this, the police in Wales are too stupid to notice you've got a sheep hanging off your dick. I mean that's the interlect the police in Wales DON'T have.

S: Arrr man. I'm not goin', that's all there is too it, I'm never fuckin' goin'.

J: Nah man, you'd hate it the most. But do know what the funniest thing about Wales is?

S: What?

J: Its the little differences, I mean they got the same kinda people over there as we got here, but there they're a little different.

S: Example.

J: Ok. You can walk into a Movie theatre in Cardiff and order a lump of coal, and I'm not talkin' about no paper cup, I'm talkin' about a LUMP of coal. And in Swansea you can buy coal in MacDonalds. Do you know what they call it?

S: They don't call it a 1/4 pounder with cheese?

J: Nah man, they don't have fractions, they wouldn't know what the fuck a 1/4 pounder is.

S: So whadda they call it?

J: A (assumes welsh accent) 'Ham and Cheese Sandwhichchchch'.

S: A Ham and Cheese Sandwichchchchch?

J: That's right.

S: And whadda they call a Big Mac?

J: A Big Macs a Big Mac but there they call it a Bich Machch (accent again).

S: (immitating accent badly) A Bichch Machchchchchchch?

J: Ha ha ha

S: Whadda they call a Whopper?

J: I don't know, I didn't go outside. Do you know what they put on French Fries in Swansea instead of ketch-up?

S: What?

J: Coal.

S: Arrr man...

J: I,ve seen 'um do it man, they fuckin' drown 'um in that shit.

Message 18/101             14-Dec-02  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

bedwyr

Why do so many Welshmen marry English women?

Because sheep can't fetch beer from the fridge

look you, i possibly offended 4 categories in one joke, that's if you include the sheep.

Message 19/101             14-Dec-02  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Steve Roughley

Hahahahahah-hehe bedwyr    

Steve.

Message 20/101             14-Dec-02  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

brilliant  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)