aaa cubase forums? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: cubase forums?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jan-03  @  02:41 PM   -   cubase forums?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I need a laugh   but they are always down?.. have they moved?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/43             21-Jan-03  @  03:03 PM     Edit: 21-Jan-03  |  03:07 PM   -   RE: cubase forums?

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

C'mon now... keep your Sonar postings to the SONAR forum if you please!  

A little bit of decorum here please.. otherwise things could degenerate into a more entropic anarchy than they are at the moment..  

(Or just disappear up its own arse like pretty much every other 'net forum out there..)

Message 12/43             21-Jan-03  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: cubase forums?

influx

darin

there are plenty of people using SX quite effectively. They just dont SCREAM about it like the assholes at cubase.net

EVERYTHING is a "BUG" and they post multiple threads about the same shit, over and over and over and over.

that place has the most assholes I have ever run across. Whiny little bitches that want EVERYTHING and want it NOW

Message 13/43             24-Jan-03  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: cubase forums?

Nozza

Link?:  No link

apart from the posts where someone mentions they quite liked Logic's on the fly quantise or something and then they get 40 flames. How people can get so loyal about a bit of s/w is beyond me.,

Message 14/43             24-Jan-03  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: cubase forums?

k

yeah, it's like the UT forums - full of teens with aggressive brand loyalty syndrone  

Message 15/43             24-Jan-03  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: cubase forums?

milan

"i want everything, and i want it now! thats why i use logic!" ;)

Message 16/43             24-Jan-03  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: cubase forums?

psylichon

people like that bug me, especially when there's as great a product as Sonar on the market. You see, Sonar has....

psy

Message 17/43             24-Jan-03  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: cubase forums?

influx

"apart from the posts where someone mentions they quite liked Logic's on the fly quantise or something and then they get 40 flames. How people can get so loyal about a bit of s/w is beyond me.,"

well...why bring up logic on a cubase forum?

Message 18/43             26-Jan-03  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: cubase forums?

clayev2k

okay...i know this is gonna sound stupid but i'm using 4.0 and i can't get cubase to help me get 4.1 for mac. i know i should've done this a long time ago but my mac was slow and i was working (i.e work) so much i barely had time to even "get" cubase beyond what i needed it do for me. however...i'm realizing my vst instrument doesn't work with cubase in 4.0. does anyone know where i can get a copy of 4.1 or 5.1?...is this even possible? right now i use absynth stand-alone and copy chops and textures onto cd with beat/tempo-playing and then throw bits into ableton...mash with beat (usually my own) in LIVE~and the occasional sample and then shoot to cubase if i need to add a midi bass line or additonal things...for instance.
it'd just be nice if i could get absynth into cubase. and if not...so what?!?!?
teaches me right for getting a NIsoft-synth when old steinberg can't even acknowledge it's mac customer base. just like logic towards its windows users.
kinda like government...enron to its shareholders...kinda like it ALL sucks.
they're all the same. saddam. bush. stalin.
oh well.....
ain't nothin new.
long live joe strummer.
white riot.

Message 19/43             26-Jan-03  @  05:13 AM   -   RE: cubase forums?

clayev2k

the reason i ask my question here is that cubase-forum sucks......i.e. how do you spell sycophant?

and cubase support seems non-existant for me...a registered user.

businA$$ as usual.

i won't hold my breath.

Message 20/43             26-Jan-03  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: cubase forums?

influx

actually, if you own a legit older version of a prog, the upgrade should be readily available, and I believe possible to do simply on the website

I went from 5/32 to SX without ever actually "talking" to anyone except an email request confirming my order.

did you look around the cubase site for upgrades?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)