aaa Matrix Reloaded - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Matrix Reloaded

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:05 PM   -   Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok.. caught a link to the Superbowl trailer for this on Aint it Cool news and I gotta admit, it looks pretty fucking impressive... that AND the teaser for the Hulk...

Any thoughts?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/90             28-Jan-03  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Paullyboy8440

Link?: Link

Oh, and I know that i'm a bit off topic here but Someone recently made me watch "Fight Club" brilliant movie. Anyone else like it?

Message 12/90             28-Jan-03  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

influx

I like the underlying theme of Fight Club..but..the most fucking hilarious part of the whole thing is the people who were so excited about that damn movie (and/or the book) and are apparently incapable of acknowledging that it/they were about THEM the fucking LEMMINGS!

asshole with his blink182 shirt on talkin about tearing down the system..YEAH ANARCHY

as for the matrix..well..the first one blew my mind but I was subtly aware that I was being duped into thinking that this wasnt a regurgitation, which I, heh (subtly), was sure wasnt the case. what is original anymore?

is "subtly" a word?

Message 13/90             28-Jan-03  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

krisgot

Link?:  No link

I think the best thing about the Matrix was the casting. But, yeah how do you follow up with that. I read that they needed a gloomy freeway for the final scene in Reloaded. When they couldn't find one with the right "look". So they built there own freeway for 30-40 mil dollars. The thing is closed and just goes round and round, but has signs and everything. The contractors refused to build it at first. That's dedication.... but at the same time it might spell doom for the chance of telling a good story like in the first one. We'll have to see. Then of course there's the third film coming end of the year.

Message 14/90             28-Jan-03  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

milan

Matrix... for me its either a really good movie with some crap rambo scenes inserted for the MacMovie generation, or a bad movie with some really cool bits in it. fight club... i expected more from it, i think its somewhat weak...

K19 was decent though! different type of film altogether, but well done. they actually got a real russian nuclear sub, towed it over to canada, added another 30 meters to its bulk, and then made it seaworthy. bloody impressive what you can do with the money.

Message 15/90             29-Jan-03  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Breakerbox

lets see how many break and dnb tracks are going to sample the fuck out of reloaded.

Message 16/90             29-Jan-03  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

I reckon someone should sample the shit outta Withnail and I....

(Even if they have before)

Message 17/90             29-Jan-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

krisgot

Link?:  No link

What? Harrison Ford going "Vee hhaaf nu-cleeer vepon on board zis sub mareeen"...? No thanks, saw the trailer. Enough.

Although I'm a fan of the Matrix, I didn't really notice the music. Does that means it's a good soundtrack slash score? Maybe it deserves a Slashie.

Message 18/90             29-Jan-03  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

nobody

why not get an NES, and some games with SOUND TEST feature? sample all the sounds. even if it's been done a lot, the sounds in, say, Super C are WELL worth using. if you use sounds to make stuff. right now i just use silver halides in gelatin, but i'll get back to sounds when i have space to spread out my army of MIDI robots.

beh

Message 19/90             29-Jan-03  @  11:17 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Breakerbox

I was talking about the red pill/ blue pill etc.. every other breaks and jungle track sampled a part of a dialog from matrix... the music in the last one was like a big "electronica" (notice the ") compilation.

Message 20/90             29-Jan-03  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

influx

Nobody

"why not get an NES, and some games with SOUND TEST feature?"

que es?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 90 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)