aaa So, there's no proof? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, there's no proof?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 14-Mar-03  @  04:56 AM   -   So, there's no proof?

Martin S.

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.news4colorado.com/Global/story.asp?S=1178349

Satan Inside (TM)

So much for the liberals who say there's no proof of terrorist links...lol

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/53             15-Mar-03  @  03:18 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

man called clay

Link?:  No link

ps that overzealous father was the guy who funded saddam all these years only to have saddam thumb his nose at him later. this ain't about terrorism...this is about
gangster ethics.
ya don fuk wit da mob.
or as the bumper sticker says....don't mess with texas.

okay...now go insure democracy will NEVER happen in the mideast as a result of your holy war.
we'll watch from here thank you.

Message 12/53             15-Mar-03  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

man called clay

and carry that document around with you as you go converting islam to bushlam.

Message 13/53             15-Mar-03  @  02:59 PM     Edit: 15-Mar-03  |  03:21 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

And knock it off with the Liberal tag. That's for people who haven't much of substance to say. Or we could start calling rightwingers nazis.

Message 14/53             15-Mar-03  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

man called clay

yes...pinko works fine for me.

Message 15/53             16-Mar-03  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

obliviouw

Fact: The whole thing that started this fugging mess was 911. Fact: 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Fact: Saudi Arabia has no separation of Church and state. Fact: The textbooks used in Saudi Arabian schools preach hatred toward America and Western culture in general. Fact: The Saudi Royal family is worth Billions yet provides little or no money for public education free from religios zealotry and in fact supports their religious leaders due to fear of being removed from power. Seems to me before we start bombing the whole planet we might start putting an end to the the real training camps of terror, their bigoted religous schooling. Fact: I hate religion in general. It only serves to breed ideological extremists. Most Religions are so full of contradictions it boggles my mind how people could embrace such ridiculous crap......... Their was a time in when Christian/Western European nations were controlled soley by the church. I think they called it the "DARK AGES" Freedom from this mental gag order came during "The Renaissance" When intellect and reason guided our views, as they did in Ancient Greece where democracy came from. Any questions???????????????

Message 16/53             16-Mar-03  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

milan

fact: you're talking rubbish dude.

question: were you sentenced to american public school system or something?

fact: you dont even have a name

question: are you 13 or so? sure do sound like it.

fact: i'm out of here... peas biach

Message 17/53             16-Mar-03  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

k

no questions, but 'The Dark Ages' was only in christian europe because the church denied science. Islam did not, as it is founded on science with no deity and absolutely NO idol worship allowed, not even an image of their prophet is allowed. So there was no 'dark ages' in islam, rather the other way round, in Islamic states at that time they had the cream of global scientist, the biggest universities and lecturing hospitals etc.

I dont think you'll find that during 'the renaissance' religious liberalism existed much either.

regarding the seperation of religion from state etc, well, it's always a compromise isn't it?... we might not have the flaws of their legal system, but then again is our's perfect?... people defending their home from an attacker or breakin or attack often find themselves locked up for years for defending themselves or their home while the attacker goes free and even in some cases, the attacker sues the victim for negligence or injury or some such crap - ("My client badly cut his arm on the defendants window glass while in the process of breaking into the defendants window to rob his house, thus hampering my clients future trade as a burglar") - so everything has flaws.. in may cases, our westernised legal system offers up ludicrous instances of injustice.

and for a final nail in the coffin, whilst public executions might seem distasteful, the USA is the only western 'democracy' left that executes people, and wether done behind closed doors with chemicals or in public with a sword or gun... what's the differecne.. barbarism (if you consider the death penalty as 'barbaric') is barbarism regardless of the style in which it is commited.

This is simply a game of words imo - all places are equaly AS crappy to their people. It doesnt matter where you live, or under what type of government or religious institution you live, if the people get up to challenge the leadership in any way they all get beaten down by the police and army. end of story.

device and rule - the oldest trick in the book.

Message 18/53             16-Mar-03  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

oblivious

The fact that people in the middle east might have severe and legitmate greviences against the west doesn't bother me. I was merely pointing out that 911 could be traced back to a hatred that can certainly be traced back to religious schooling in that country. The fact that the Saudi goverment regime could smile and shake our hands while doing business while simultaneously allowing bigotry and hatred in any form to be taught in their own schools is disturbing. While America and the west have done many crappy things, I think people in oppressed countries ought to look for fault in their own goverments before they start attacking others. If the terrorists hate america that much why don't they fly a plane into their own Saudi palaces and demand our troops leave their homeland. 911 didn't just hurt America. Inciting a global war with WMD on the table is insane no matter who starts it. Only religious fanatics could relish the starting of WWIII. I do not. Hitler, Stalin, Napolean, Caesar, Chinese emperors ect. Oppression and imperialism are not limited to any group. Ignorance is the real enemy and in my opinion religion has done more harm than good in this respect.

Message 19/53             16-Mar-03  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

influx

"The fact that the Saudi goverment regime could smile and shake our hands while doing business while simultaneously allowing bigotry and hatred in any form to be taught in their own schools is disturbing."

hmmm. reminds me of MY school years here in the STATES

my man...while I see what youre trying to get at, youre not doing a very good job

Message 20/53             16-Mar-03  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

Martin S.

To write "Liberals" is wrong how?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)