aaa depth control - milan - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: depth control - milan

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-03  @  05:00 PM     Edit: 11-Jul-03  |  05:02 PM   -   depth control - milan

milan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hiya!

got a new track up, called Depth Control, which will soon be featured on Darkstate's Dirty Pawz project. check it out, looking for constructive criticism.

regards, m.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/35             14-Jul-03  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

milan

Link?: Link

well, you should get the hifi soon enough i think. you know who to talk to  

Message 12/35             14-Jul-03  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

Defector z

Link?:  No link

Great work Milan - I'm thoroughly enjoying this. The subtle changes are VERY effective and while they are hard to hear, the slight variations sound spot on to my ears. Very enjoyable listen - pro production. Would like a hi-fi version, and would like a copy of Darkstate's comp as soon as it's out. I'd even pay international shipping and put up with the customs officials and FBI's illegal (read: Patriot Act) crap. ;-)

Message 13/35             14-Jul-03  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

R.A.T.

Wicked, you posted it up. Darkstates been raving about it all week and I've not had a chance to go round there are have a listen.

Top tune, I think it flows nicely  

An excellent addition to Dirty Pawz, nice one.

0dB

Message 14/35             14-Jul-03  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

R.A.T.

Still listening....

Those drums are spot on man!!

Message 15/35             14-Jul-03  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

milan

aaaah... so you are 0db! i was wondering why i didnt see you on that cd  

well cheers, both you and def z. tnx for listening dudes!

Message 16/35             15-Jul-03  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: depth control - milan

mcc>

drums and general production are crispity as fuk.
yet i contend with the masses on the samness bit. i love the way the stuff breaks down towards the end and i think you could make that happen sooner and swap from d-n-b rolling thing to the funky thing back and forth and really kick this baby....

Message 17/35             15-Jul-03  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: depth control - milan

Garuna

Fantastic sound. "I can't believe it isn't hifi!!" Never gets boring to me. Sure after 20 listens it might. But this a tune track not a song track. Good work.

Message 18/35             15-Jul-03  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: depth control - milan

Influx

hey now I never said boring!!!!

so..this DnB project...fuckin figures I just couldnt fuckin come up with ANYTHING. IT ALL SOUNDED LIKE FUCKIN "oh mickey youre so fine..."

BAH!

Message 19/35             19-Jul-03  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

milan

lol influx  ... i would have thought that simply speeding up your breaks would get you right into the ballgame, no? work at it dude, some of your countrymen are getting quite good at dnb so why couldnt you too!

btw, even the Hyenas seem to dig the track. cheers to Taxman for dropping a note.

anyway, just came to say a quick hello from my hollidays. greetings from Serbia y'all!

regards, m.

Message 20/35             19-Jul-03  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: depth control - milan

mcc>

oh yeah taxman's pretty cool in my opinion. gives up shouts...votes...answers e-mail and generally don't act like a girl....in other words can take it as well as he can dish it.
and he knows how to say thanks.

props there.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)