aaa non-sub bass for sub bass - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: non-sub bass for sub bass

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 17-Feb-04  @  04:49 AM   -   non-sub bass for sub bass

brad

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well the subject line just says it all doesn't it?

Naw it's simple- what do you guys do add an "audible" tone to your standard heavy air-pushing, subby jungle sinewave type bassline?

I have an existing subbass patch that you can *feel* very well on a well-powered system but I want people w/ lesser systems/headphones/laptop speakers to be able to *hear* it. It's also a little muddy in the mix but I think I need to roll-off the real low part that's just wasting energy (around 60-70 kHz?)

I know what I'd do but I'd like other opinions/solutions, please.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/41             15-Jan-05  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

damballah

Link?: Link

I bet I could dig up an older one. hehe.

Message 12/41             15-Jan-05  @  04:59 AM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

psylichon

hehe

Message 13/41             15-Jan-05  @  05:37 AM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

Influx1

probably one with me asking REALLY stupid questions, Ill bet

you pop up for THIS? howdy!

Message 14/41             15-Jan-05  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

damballah

hola! I lurk the forums a bit but usually have nothing to add and remain uncharacteristically quiet.

Message 15/41             16-Jan-05  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

you know speaking of forum stuff...do you think mebbe if there were less forums it would be more active? like questions would get answered easier etc?

Message 16/41             16-Jan-05  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

beds

well hello little d.

less forums? are there lots of questions that go unanswered then?

Message 17/41             16-Jan-05  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

i dunno, it would just seem like there would be more discussion/less hesitation to post in a forum that hasnt been posted for a while?

Message 18/41             16-Jan-05  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

k

mebbe but it's nice to browse by topic. Forums arent just for current stuff. There's.... what is it now?... 8 years (?) of stuff to browse or search (alot of older gear stops being talked about once it's been out a year or 2 so it might be useful)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/41             16-Jan-05  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

k

oh!... - Hello D  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 20/41             21-Jan-05  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

damballah

'ello, k!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)