aaa ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-04  @  10:40 AM   -   ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok, please try and upload some hi-fi versions - any probs, use the Bugs & Site feedback forum please - we've had two mac testers try it with different browsers (IE & Safari I think they were) - both suceeded -

dont sweat it if it doesnt work, should do tho - lemme know

regarding max filespace, i set it to 50mb per user (that doesnt include the lo-fi encoded versions space, that is only for hi-fi files)

so at 192kb 44.1 stereo that's about about 6.7mb for 4:45 length - so at 128 you'll get more time than that, i dunno but say at an average 5-8mb per track you're looking at 6-10 tracks uploadable -

is 50mb enuff? - shall I bump it to 100?

anyways try and add something, mebbe a smaller test file excerpt, see how it goes for you - lemme know please.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/35             12-Aug-04  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

dnt even ask where that came from - I havent touched that page

fixed anyways - Jesus! - how long's it been like that??? - i get this wierdness alot - pages that were fine or had been updated suddenly revert back to older versions - weird!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/35             12-Aug-04  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

unless i accidently uploaded it instead of a similarly named page earlier (should have been ok tho, cos i always copy pages back from server prior to updating to be 100% sure)

Message 13/35             15-Aug-04  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

hey K, does it not work through Dancetech upload? I tried to upload a 4.something mb song today. It didn't work through Dancetech.

Message 14/35             15-Aug-04  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

havent transferred all that over yet

do it at 761.com - same login name, same password - the admin there is WAY easier dude

Message 15/35             27-Aug-04  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

hello k....
i e-mailed twice last week letting you know i was having problems uploading a new track....the same method i've always used the last year via IE.

i only have 17 tracks up so that shouldn't be a problem. i have over 10 mb of space available and my track is 6 mb.

i sent you the error messages i was getting last week.
but now i'm getting no error messages but my track shows that block-button when i my upload stops. are you there?

mac tester

Message 16/35             27-Aug-04  @  07:30 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

again me no can upload new songs.

Message 17/35             27-Aug-04  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

in fact, i have about 5 things i want to upload.

Message 18/35             27-Aug-04  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

SignalRunners - BLU

me too ^^^^

Message 19/35             27-Aug-04  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

i didnt get any mails - what address did you mail to?

when you go to upload what happens then? - you have spade left over which covers the new file.... so you select & upload.... then what?

?

and Blue i saw a track of yours added yesterday - wassup for you?

Message 20/35             28-Aug-04  @  01:27 AM     Edit: 28-Aug-04  |  01:29 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

SignalRunners - BLU

I get this k, it says at the top admin notice, so i figured it would just be temporary?

ive been trying all day, and it seems to add the track, but without the audio to go with it? like says name of track in my profile, but 'no audio added' beside it.

the track is 9.58 megs at 160 kps format (would that be over 10mb in real memory terms?)- ive left it up for you to have a look at,

heres the copy/paste:-

ADMIN NOTICE - UPDATING -PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
Template file not found.

HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found
Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (e.g. TEMPLATE="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE then you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator.

Using relative paths (e.g. TEMPLATE="index.cfm" or TEMPLATE="../index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFINCLUDE), occupying document position (213:1) to (213:51) in the template file g:\dancetech\members\my_tracks\track_update_withfile_test.cfm.

Date/Time: 08/28/04 01:23:28
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address: 195.93.32.11
HTTP Referer: http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/track_edit.cfm?track__dt_track_id=5126&create_list=

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)