aaa can everyone upload songs ok? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: can everyone upload songs ok?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 03-Sep-04  @  11:37 AM   -   can everyone upload songs ok?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i'm getting freaked - it's all the same, all works ok for me, nothings changed..... is everyone ok for adding tracks or is this just a few isolated incidents?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/49             04-Sep-04  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

Link?: Link

it's always interesting to see power applied in most responsible manner.

k...how do you spell scorpio?

Message 12/49             05-Sep-04  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

k

God... you're such a hippy man  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/49             05-Sep-04  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

SoundByte

Link?:  No link

Im unable to upload tracks on a PC. The frame goes to error page not found etc

Can Jiml fix it for me please!?

Message 14/49             05-Sep-04  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

SignalRunners - BLU

now then , now then .........

k'll fix it for yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-ooooooooh, k'll fix it for youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Blu

Message 15/49             05-Sep-04  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

k...why so dozy?

i got another newbie writing ME (?) complaining about their inability to upload tracks.
now go figure.

Message 16/49             05-Sep-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

beds

works fine here.

Message 17/49             05-Sep-04  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

k

yeah, i think tomorrow we'll have to close the sites to find out what the fuck is happening

i cant fully explain it here, it'd take too long and you'd have to know server coding stuff in this language, but we've got pages working that shouldn't work, and pages not working that have worked for 6 months flawlessly

sorry - i'm starting to think sabotage

hang tite, more news later tonight or tomorrow

Message 18/49             05-Sep-04  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

SignalRunners - Andrew

worked fine for me when i was back at home...been away for a few days, but picked up that desk tho :P:P:P fucking rawwwwwwwwwwwwwks me

Message 19/49             06-Sep-04  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

Absorb Fish

works fine for me K.

Message 20/49             06-Sep-04  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

Bol Toper

It's definitely something to do with the file. I've tried to upload my track at home (mac OS9 IE5.1) and at work (PC NT IE5.5) and in both cases it wouldn't work. But I tried a different mp3 file on both systems and it worked ok.

Deano

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 49 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)