aaa How is a nice arpeggiated line made? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 23-May-05  @  09:28 PM   -   How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hold on, let me don my flamesuit...Ok..

Such as the ones in trance. You know, those fuzzy trancey seq. arpeggiated lines.

For an example of one, check out the the song "airwaves" by Rank 1. There are a dozens of remixes too, all which of feature that awesome sequenced line.

I'm trying to dissect it now and plug it into the 'matrix' on this reason demo. But it seems like its a combo of 2 different sequencers being played. The whole line seems monophonic though.

Any advice?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/24             25-May-05  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

Hmm. I tried uploading my mp3, but it's too big at 10 mb. If you guys can get a hold of the ATB mix of the song, its there

Message 12/24             25-May-05  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

btw, it bubbles up at 3:25 into the song

Message 13/24             27-May-05  @  06:35 AM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

Ok, in case you need a diff. song, Alice Deejay's "Will I ever" has this same type of line. after the intro, it goes into this sort of arpeggio detuned saw wave dealie. Thats what I'm looking for.

Message 14/24             27-May-05  @  07:38 AM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

k

Link?:  Link

10mb for a 30 second clip?  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/24             27-May-05  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

I couldn't get the clip. Tried the whole MP3 instead  

Anyways, what is the upload limit?

And, you can check out the Alice Deejay song for reference too.

Message 16/24             28-May-05  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

beds

Link?: Link

what software do you use? import the mp3, chop a section, export as mp3 then upload it here.

Message 17/24             31-May-05  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

I need suggestion for which software to use first, heh. Any ideas?

Message 18/24             31-May-05  @  09:53 AM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

beds

Link?: Link

Message 19/24             31-May-05  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

File?:  File

clippy3.mp3

Ok, I think I got it! too complicated.

Also, later on that seq. line opens up it's filters wide and loud.

Message 20/24             31-May-05  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: How is a nice arpeggiated line made?

obxpander

File?:  File

ADJ.mp3

And I dont know if this was made in the same way.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)