aaa Marc Darkstate..callin you out! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-Sep-05  @  12:39 PM     Edit: 10-Sep-05  |  12:41 PM   -   Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey m8. Recieved your email. I just rebuilt my computer and have to figure out what's wrong with my email account. It's sort of on again off again. Not sure if you got my reply attempts. My email tells me no but they're in sent items. sheesh. October's fine. I'm away for a few days but hopefully by next weekend I'll get my email sorted out.

Hi Dancetech! Long time. I've been pretty much living in World of Warcraft lol. Off to spend a few days by the ocean. Nothing like a little pun in the sun. :P

Hope you all are well.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/20             13-Oct-05  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

sitar

Link?: Link

Your box came m8. Didn't open it but I'll take faith that it's the external drive you want.

Message 12/20             13-Oct-05  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

beds

kinky

Message 13/20             13-Oct-05  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

k

Your box came

fnar fnar

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/20             15-Oct-05  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

dARKSTATe

Cheers mate!

The Mrs flew out this morning.. got a couple of days of PS2, DVDs and slobbing out then
I'll be there meself!

Give you a bell when I get in?

Message 15/20             15-Oct-05  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

sitar

yup give me a ring when you get in and don't forget to leave a callback # if you don't get me

Message 16/20             25-Oct-05  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

dARKSTATe

Back from the good ole us'o'a...

Great trip.. good to hook up with the man a couple'o'times and break beer with the guy..

Now I just need to get 'im writing again instead of that World of Warcraft biznezz...

Message 17/20             25-Oct-05  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

sitar

Marc, his wife, 2 of their friends and I met up in nyc! Was great to see them again! Marc let me listen to some killer tracks he's about to put out. Excellent top notch done deal kinda stuff. Even the chill tracks have the wow factor free flowing. good job m8!

Of course the last night we were together it was pouring rain just like their last visit. I don't know. As I said to Marc, must be a Brit thing.

Message 18/20             26-Oct-05  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

k

nice  

he musta brought the rain back with him too

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/20             26-Oct-05  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

sitar

haha! gj Marc!

Message 20/20             27-Oct-05  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate..callin you out!

dARKSTATe

twas nice enuff today... wot u moanin' about??

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)