aaa Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ???? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 25-Oct-05  @  05:13 AM   -   Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Does anyone know how to make a beat fit when its been sent to a new slicer channel in F L Studio 5. I'm not a beginner and had no problems doing the same thing in F L 4 , but in F L 4 , it was sliced automatically. For some reason , imageline have broken what was already fixed , and I haven't as yet wrapped my head around it.
Can anyone help , or point me in the direction of a good tutorial , before I launch it thru the nearest window !!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/41             01-Nov-05  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Link?: Link

I just posted a thread in music tracks called " could someone review my music"
didn't know how to put a link in the post ------------- any idea sox ?

Message 12/41             01-Nov-05  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

milan

no need... just click on your logo to get to your tracks page  

Message 13/41             01-Nov-05  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

garageband, tsk.... you have to review tracks to get decent hosting amounts, whereas we give it for free anyways... oh well, they've only got a paltry multi million budget the poor buggers

and a lot of pro producers are homing in on garageband

yeah and everyone i know who drinks budwieser is handsome, athletic, and spends all evening in the gym preparing for their next icy 'Bud' after a hard day power-working in the office.... cos it's the lifestyle baby!!

lol... i think I'll go and play the classic album:

Thin Lizzy LIVE at the Carling Hammersmith Apollo.. *sigh*...

ITS THE HAMMERSMITH FUCKING ODEON !!!!!!!

what next?... The Michelob Albert Hall

??

"We must fight these terrorists, they seek to threaten our british way of life"

yeah thats right.. The Mustafa's Kebabs Hammersmith Apollo

NOT!... y'getmi?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/41             01-Nov-05  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

I'm not saying I'm the best musician in the world , but some of the tracks I,ve had to review to get an upload credit were totally void of musical talent and I'd rather not have to do that again.
I reviewed 30 tracks yesterday and I tried my damnedest to be fair and give an honest critique but its way F**kin hard.
I just wanna find a label to give me a recording contract and do for a living what I love . could make music 24/7.

Message 15/41             01-Nov-05  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

milan

thats hilarious... you had to review 30 tracks of their choice so you could upload a track?

oh yeah... and i can totaly see George Martin sitting at home and listening to garageband tracks. last i heard he was 90 and losing his hearing :P

;)

Message 16/41             01-Nov-05  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

They make out that George Martin may personally maybe listen to some himself. He may know a lot about the beatles , but i'm sure he knows shit all about electronica -------- or are the structure rules the same ?
y'know , verse bridge chorus etc........
Its a lot easier than it was -- trudging around in the pissin rain with your demo in your pocket, with eager sweaty hands , knocking on doors and getting told you're shit , and havin no bus fare to get home again.
Do you know any labels who might be interested in my trax ?

Message 17/41             01-Nov-05  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

How do I put an avatar in that box just there ?

Message 18/41             01-Nov-05  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

It says cheeseburger on the left side unda ya name dude. Didnt u put that there-or was that jus a random happenin ?

I think that's just K's way of rating how many posts people put into da forum (or what he fancies for dinner)... lol. And no, I've never noticed before.... I don't even eat red meat!

Hey Sox , have you got tracks posted at www.7161.com ?
I'll give ya a review if ya want one ?

ummm, no. Got a few posted on the Dancetech site but haven't uploaded anything in about 3 years....

My music's probably a bit too "commercial" for you guys....

I've got a few DJ's playing one of my tunes in da clubs now...they asked for a copy to play after hearing it (thanks to my singer/writing partner, Caroline. She's the one checking out the mixes in larger PA's and getting it heard).
We're hopefully gonna take it out on the live circuit sometime in da new year as a duo...live drummer and singer.... it's gonna rock and rule

sox

Message 19/41             01-Nov-05  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

too commercial?... but... what about all my Westlife cd's!!.... *bwah!*

avatar is added via your MY ADMIN at teh top of the forum (gotta be logged in) - make sure u use the right size image please

Its a lot easier than it was -- trudging around in the pissin rain with your demo in your pocket, with eager sweaty hands , knocking on doors and getting told you're shit , and havin no bus fare to get home again.

ah... it's mebbe PERCEIVED as being easier, cos people think busy forums full of people falling over themselves to 'make freinds' with people and all this group hugging shite means they'll go to your gigs, buy your cd etc... they dont... they wont. - well ok, you might get the odd one, but y'know....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 20/41             01-Nov-05  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

make sure u use the right size image please

Any what size would that be matey?

sox

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)