aaa heh heh - we won! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: heh heh - we won!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Dec-05  @  11:27 AM   -   heh heh - we won!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Cairo film festival - First prize! - gwaaaan! (this film we've been working on over the last 2 years) it's been a rocky road beleive me

http://www.cairofilmfest.com

sadly the link on their site is knackered - but it should lead here:

yemen times

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/26             21-Dec-05  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

milan

Link?: Link

hey cool, congrats k!

how the hell did you get a gig for a yemeni film anyway?

Message 12/26             21-Dec-05  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

mcc> gondola

Link?:  No link

super cool news k!!! let me know where.....how.....when....i think i'm cool on the why.
so whaddaya doin in college k besides checkin out the lasses?

Message 13/26             22-Dec-05  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

psylichon

mcc> wrote:

simply input a small image device...a 7161 logo.... the cosmos...a color-field...treble-clef....betty-boops ass...homer simpson...something.

mcc> wrote:

can someone tell me how to find and input an avatar?

and if someone isnt too busy and has a few extra-thousand quid.....you might consider buying this website!!!

I too am having trouble with this. Keeps telling me it has to be under whatever size (100k?10k? regardless)... and I make it much smaller than that and still get the message.

Message 14/26             22-Dec-05  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

psylichon

oh and fer fuck's sake, congrats, k!! that's quite an honor, my man... any way to get a link to a clip from the film? Without getting arrested? Anyway, you must be stoked.

couldn't happen to a better guy

Message 15/26             22-Dec-05  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

k

shouldn't be a problem, an image that small under 10k?... use your graphic s/w to reduce your chosen image. The REAL filesize is now shown by windows in explorer. You have to right-click on the image in Explorer, and then choose PROPERTIES - look at the REAL filesize in bytes.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/26             22-Dec-05  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

k

the new one we're working on starting january:

www.theredkebaya.com

Message 17/26             22-Dec-05  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

psylichon

k, I am using windows' properties to determine the size and still no luck.

Message 18/26             22-Dec-05  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

k

well, my avatar is 1.8kb, Milan's is 1.7kb, surely you guys can get it under 10k?.. I slightly increased it to take account for any 'overspill'. - thing is, if a page loads with 10 larger avatars it'll just slow things down like on other forums. I know the server can handle it, but, it's obviously preferable to have less stress on peoples connections, they might have modems. & besides, avatars are small by definition.

if there's a prob and you know it's under 10k, send it to us by mail to the usual address and i'll take a look.

Message 19/26             22-Dec-05  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

psylichon

[shrugs] works now. nevermind

Message 20/26             22-Dec-05  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: heh heh - we won!

psylichon

and I don't really think they do anymore, just been too lazy to make up a new one since the time when I did.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)