aaa Anyone using shit tools 7 yet? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-Apr-06  @  08:40 PM   -   Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Anybody here upgraded to Pro Tools 7 LE and having any luck with it? I cant seem to get the thing to work on my machine? Driving me mental, so unstable - often crashes on startup, often skimps out for no apparent reason. HAve tried so many things.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/25             10-Apr-06  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

k

Link?:  Link

well surely logic can control protools hardware innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/25             10-Apr-06  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

Lloyd Duddley

k wrote:

well surely logic can control protools hardware innit?

Nope dont think so - Besides I've laid out a LOT of money to get a PT system no way am I ever gonna settle for Logic (I dont mean this in a degrading way as I dont know much about Logic and havent used it too much - it may be fantastic). Especially seeing as I'm now a Pro Tools Operator. I expect things to work when I am taking the genuine and paid route. Must be the waves update some of the posts on the forum are saying exactly the same thing! That is ridiculous so each time Waves or DIGI update their software u have to shed another load out so that they will work together. How unfair.

Message 13/25             10-Apr-06  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

k

Nope dont think so

r u sure... i think it can. TDM & audiosuite plugins work via logic iinit?

TDM
Using Pro Tools HD systems, Logic Pro 7 provides full access to any installed TDM plug-in and can uniquely run these alongside the 70 bundled or additional Audio Unit plugins on your system.

Pro Tools HD
Logic Pro 7 features integrated support of Pro Tools HD systems, the leading solution forscalable professional audio I/O.

also you can route MIDI data from Logic to TDM MIDI Plug-Ins via CoreMIDI

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/25             10-Apr-06  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

Lloyd Duddley

Is Logic Pro 7 out for the PC yet?

Why should I HAVE to use Logic because Digi cant provide a program which works adequately without having to constantly update other software and PAY PAY PAY. If that's the case then I might as well trade in my digi gear and spend a few hundred on a BFC2000 with Logic 5.5 plat.

Message 15/25             10-Apr-06  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

k

ah.. pc, i thought you meant for college on a full-on system

Message 16/25             10-Apr-06  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

Lloyd Duddley

Nah this is for my own setup - sadly. Oh well. Anyways did u get my mail about possibly advertising on DT?

Message 17/25             10-Apr-06  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

k

what?... come on mate we're hardly likely to advertise car parts/repairs on DT are we?

Message 18/25             10-Apr-06  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

milan

Link?: Link

Message 19/25             12-Apr-06  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

beds

what gear for trance?

Message 20/25             14-Apr-06  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: Anyone using shit tools 7 yet?

Influx

k wrote:

what?... come on mate were hardly likely to advertise car parts/repairs on DT are we?

you're kidding, right?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)