aaa Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 13-Nov-06  @  07:37 PM   -   Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

from the guys who brought the PHOSCYON TB303 plug

http://www.d16.pl/

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/21             16-May-07  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

k

File?:  No file

Ok, the main video review's nearly done for drumazon, meanwhile checkout this extra video using the drumazon live

I tell you it's just like doing an old skool set with a TR heh heh patterns on the fly etc.

Drumazon Live video - (.mp4 h264 format - 63mb)

sorry about the cheesy rolls... didnt have any ham left

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/21             16-May-07  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

milan

Link?: Link

i'm interested in the "guge range of sounds"  

Message 13/21             17-May-07  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

k

nope... this morning i still dont get that joke

??

Message 14/21             17-May-07  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

milan

it was a subtle way of drawing your attention to a typo in the review. apparently it backfired

Message 15/21             17-May-07  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

GrooveMonkey

and get a hair cut ya hippy

G

Message 16/21             17-May-07  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

k

shaddap I cant afford one

and what typo is that Milan?

Message 17/21             18-May-07  @  08:18 AM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

milan

k wrote:

and what typo is that Milan?

well... the word "guge" is kind of suspect, dont you think  

(i'm talking about the review innit!)

Message 18/21             18-May-07  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

k

i dunno where that is in the video, (minutes/seconds?) but if it is, it's prolly my teeth which badly need doing, lol, but you know Britain, we dont have dental care here

Message 19/21             18-May-07  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

milan

duuude... in the main text of the review! ->go here and ctrl + f "guge" innit

and i was thinking i wont have to spell it out for you  

Message 20/21             18-May-07  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

k

ah! got it

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)