aaa how many people remember... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many people remember...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-06  @  08:13 PM   -   how many people remember...

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

k's name at dancetech before he switched to k?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/65             16-Dec-06  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

did someone say reunion ? cool. someone pass the vodka.

I remember speaking to K once on the phone, several years ago now. I remember he said that he went by the name of Angela, but only at weekends.

Message 12/65             16-Dec-06  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

milan

lol!

Message 13/65             16-Dec-06  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Actally she looks quite fetching in that little off the shoulder number and high heels..

Message 14/65             20-Dec-06  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

psylichon

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

speaking of which, where's xoxos? i'd give up an evening's wank to hear from him again.

Message 15/65             20-Dec-06  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

whooo... dunno if you'll see him again, he seemed pretty pissed when he left

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/65             20-Dec-06  @  08:56 PM     Edit: 20-Dec-06  |  08:58 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

sitar

I liked Xoxos. He was quite the character and did some nice choons. He was very helpful too.

And who could forget Nobody. Another character. We actually met up twice in manhattan. Ape/Pongoid I met up with at a couple of his gigs here too.

Message 17/65             20-Dec-06  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

milan

speaking of... i recently found an electronic music artist called Nobody, doing ambient-ish soundscapes and stuff. could that be the same one??

Message 18/65             20-Dec-06  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Im still waiting on my fuckign Atari ST Cubase V2 disks back from Pongoid!

3 Emails, 3 exuses and 5 years later....maybe one day!

Message 19/65             20-Dec-06  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Xoxos was a twat at times, and pretty wired by all accounts... but bearable and made the place more interesting.

The one i credit for DT's demise in forum activity is MCC/Man called clay.

A middle aged 'man' living in student dorms, able to turn any post into a iraq debate, able to post answers to his own threads ( sometiems up to 4 aliases and a dozen posts often forgetting that clicking user profile directed back to his log in page even if typing a different poster name, doh! ) and enjoying sending vile emails to some of the younger DT users that were once amongst us....

Message 20/65             21-Dec-06  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

-

"Never trust a hippy" yeah Clay was crackers, and all that "Oh yeah a pisces twice removed with saturn in the east declination of Taurus... yeah...I know you!"

Im still waiting on my fuckign Atari ST Cubase V2 disks back from Pongoid!

3 Emails, 3 exuses and 5 years later....maybe one day!

heh, doh!... i've got some cubase disks around, aint fired the ST up for a few years tho, they might be ok

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 65 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)