aaa Phill, another of V's suggestions mate... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-00  @  08:08 AM   -   Phill, V's Nova suggestion thread (all welcome)

V

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Section 1

Product: Nova (v1)

Problem: Power DIN plug

Phill, who ever designed the power DIN plug on the Nova has been drinking way way too much cider! It is very touchy -the Nova goes on and off autonamously.

Current users:

Basically the solution for me is to cut a .1cm off of the power DIN plug so that it is properly seated.

Novation:

Future (if any) productions of the Nova SHOULD include a REdesigned power DIN plug. As it is now, the DIN plug is just begging to be knocked off, maybe broken off like a sore thumb sticking out.

IMHO, the best redesign would be an "Elbow" DIN (90deg, right angle). An elbow DIN would ward off any potential mishaps from knocking it off AND it will allow for a more flexible placement in the rack.

(DIN - Deutch Industrie Norme)

Section 2

Subject: Novation swag

Phill, ever since seening Claire in a Novation hat I must say I love it...the hat that is :P What I, as well as many others, would like is to have a Novation shoppe online to where I can have one of those natty blue caps...and a t-shirt as well...tooth brush and knickers too? ;0. I'm sure you can make this a part of the ACCESSORIES link on the Novation page.

Thank you kindly for your time,

V

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/30             28-Mar-00  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

Phill

There was a problem with some of the first shipment of PSU for nova...they were intermittent...

Maybe you have one...contact service to check it out.

Phill@Novation

Message 12/30             28-Mar-00  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

Phill

There was a problem with some of the first shipment of PSU for nova...they were intermittent...

Maybe you have one...contact service to check it out.

Phill@Novation

Message 13/30             28-Mar-00  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

V

Thanks Phill. But hey, what about the Natty BLue hat? I would like that...better, can you include a Claire with it?

R,

V

Message 14/30             29-Mar-00  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

Phill

Contact Claire at salesusa@novationusa.com

Phill@Novation

Message 15/30             29-Mar-00  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

sitar

Link?:  Link

Guess your tired of being the go-between.

Message 16/30             30-Mar-00  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

V

Novation's

Natty Blue condoms w/Auto-oscilator

"They keep the vibes in sync when you're powered full on"

Message 17/30             30-Mar-00  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

sitar

How come the end users always complain about frequency?

Message 18/30             30-Mar-00  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

sitar

In case of the unlikely event you jumped to the quip just above, I'm not referring to the Supernovas/Novas. Just a play on words.

Message 19/30             01-Apr-00  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

sitar

We all go for the "compare" button don't we. "Performance" is the issue there. Damn I see all kinds of buttons I don't even want to mention. My Supernova never seizes to amaze.

Message 20/30             02-Apr-00  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

lafjd

LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!! MOVE ON!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)