aaa REBIRF MATE ! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: REBIRF MATE !

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 21-Aug-97  @  04:09 PM   -   REBIRF MATE !

Jon Doe

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Erm , Has anybody put a 909 version of Rebirth together yet, if so...gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie.....
Please?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/46             26-Aug-97  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

serve2

A TWAT !!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA....I LOVE TWATS oK, so 909 users are making $$$? Look at some of the people using lotsa 808 these days- Warren G, Dre and all those other tossers. Aren't these guys makin' more $$$ than the WEAK-ASS PUSSIES using played out 909 sounds???

Message 12/46             26-Aug-97  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

kilo

er...........I thought mr Warren G was serving at her majesties pleasure ?..........anyhow......this is a totally pointless discussion, 909, 808, 707, 606, 505, .......fuckin 404 for all I give a shit.....just get on with yer tracks......whether you like it or not, the 909 kik at least is pretty well established, .....so I dont think it or the 808 is going away somehow.......so why dont we call a general amnesty for all the old drum boxes huh??......BUT.......agreed, 808 & 909 make up the majority of dance drum sounds whether fucked with, or straight from the box........so it would make sense to include 909 drums in with a dance based machine.

Message 13/46             26-Aug-97  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

avene

Link?:  Link

Bring back the DMX

Message 14/46             27-Aug-97  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

figure out your pattern with the 808 drums, then remember your drum pattern or write it down or something. Then, kill the drums in the mix, export your rebirth song as a wave file, program your beats with the Hammerhead, again, export, and sync the shit up. Voila!

Message 15/46             27-Aug-97  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

Ive just come on this page, and looking at all your pointless comment i think you are all a bunch `o` cunts, end of story

Message 16/46             27-Aug-97  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

serve2

na mate, not 'cunts', TWATS !!!!

Message 17/46             27-Aug-97  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

kilo

well, a person leaving an anonymous/dud email adress would talk like that wouldn't they !!.......at least we're not pathetic cowardly cunts !!!

Message 18/46             27-Aug-97  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

serve2

Wot e-mail address?

Message 19/46             28-Aug-97  @  07:22 AM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

Maybe I just don't listen to enough gangsta rap... But do Warren G and Dr Dre even use 303s? A 909 just seems to go with that techno sound, but I don't think that 808 drums sound as good for that kind of music, especially the straight 4/4 bump. And do 303s sound good in rap? Seems like the Rebirth is aimed at techno, and not rap.

Message 20/46             28-Aug-97  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: REBIRF MATE !

ratfink

to _:

First off...I have a pc because I do dtp for a living. I started out using "real" instruments too (guitar,drums etc) and just later discovered making music with a computer. Now believe me I would rather have a 909, 808, Juno, etc. etc. and everything else you lucky people diss/brag about. But I don't: either I can't afford it or there's none to be had around here. Now is that going to stop me from making music? NO! So I make do with what limited resources I have; I already have a computer so I use it instead of dreaming about the day when I finally have Real World Instruments. You may be an authority on electronic music but you know nothing about struggling people/musicians on the other side of the planet. It's narrow-minded people like you that suck creativity NOT COMPUTERS. (I do have a little 606, I'm terribly sorry for that...)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)