aaa Rebirth 1.5 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Rebirth 1.5

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message                 Date: 19-Oct-97  @  11:16 PM   -   Rebirth 1.5

Sedusa66

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hey everybody.. it's out if you want it...
http://www.propellerheads.se/index.html..
Haven't dld the demo yet, gotta run off to the store for some DAT tapes, but I"ll check it out when I dl it later.. happy birthday!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/75             26-Oct-97  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

i have the same prob with my rebirth cracked thing please give the name of this site or atleast the file it up to us if we want to look for it really!!! Anyway that rodney boy is a bit of an idiot. He's basically saying how on earth have you managed to find the file when i cant really remember how to turn on my computer. Sorry but cheif dick award does go to him- RODNEY YOU PLONKER

Message 12/75             26-Oct-97  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Itīs worth to buy (if u can afford it...or release records using it)

Holger

Message 13/75             27-Oct-97  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Christ

"I" am the Christ, Jesus to my friends. Although being the son of God lets you do all kinds of neat things like walk on water and cure lepers, it doesn't help me in a blind ftp search. Oh yeah, my dad says everyone at Steinberg is going to Hell for charging too much money for their products and interfering with the cosmic rave up here.

Message 14/75             27-Oct-97  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

ftp search (not filez .com), rebirth, search button, and that's it.

Message 15/75             27-Oct-97  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

serve2

Hey, I can't get the P Filter thingy on the demo version to work. I switch on the pfilter switch on the 808, mess about with all the settings and nothing happens..Did they exclude this from the demo or am just a dickhead who doesn't know anything?

Message 16/75             27-Oct-97  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

you said it

Message 17/75             27-Oct-97  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Yeah Rodney...it's a crack

Ow!Ow!Ow! That PCF thingy sounds like a chicken choking being flushed down the toilet!!!

Message 18/75             27-Oct-97  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5 - Reply to Kilo and Mr Underscore

rodneyh

Kilo - sorry about the language. I should have expressed myself more eloquently. As far as "Maoderating both your language" at your site yes I will - by the way "moderating" doesn't have an "a" before the "o", "both" usually implies plurality of the subject, and I only recall using English at any rate.

Okay - I've been on the receiving end of a lot of crime this year - but I sure don't see myself as hard done by or a victim, I'm very fortunate in many ways.

It has however given me a total disrespect for people who help themselves to other people's hard-earned property - be it physical, intellectual property or whatever. This includes software thieves, they are pathetic. I mean what do they contribute towards this planet? If we all just stole from others, no-one would do anything constructive or original. They should wake up to themselves and starting contributing something positive to this place.

Yes as a registered user I get updates, but so too do the thieves it seems. I purchased, not because I couldn't easily get a cracked version if I wanted too (I could), but because I believe in a fair reward for effort, and the 'Heads deserve a fair reward. Unlike certain other music software manufacturers, they develop pretty much bug free, original software and don't make a whole bunch of false delivery date promises.

I don't see why you suggest I'd advocate violence towards those who buy bargain used goods that I'd paid top dollar for new. It can be a great way to buy and if you do well this way good for you. But you can't draw a parallel between this and anger towards thieves. I'm not that poor that I'm going to get upset about paying top dollars for something new. But helping yourself to other people's property does upset me. I'm far from being some moral crusader, but I can't help thinking that if people see nothing wrong with theft (of music software or whatever), they're losing perspective.

To Mr Underscore I have a few questions-
Firstly, are you too afraid to use your real email address? I guess I would be if I were a thief.

Secondly, why do you think I couldn't easily get hold of a cracked version if I wanted to ?

Thirdly what the heck would you know about my degree of prowess using computers anyway?

And finally why is someone who vents a little steam at people who deserve it an "idiot"?

Message 19/75             27-Oct-97  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5 - to Kilo again

rodneyh

Oh by the way one more thing - OK it's your site man, but if it were mine, I wouldn't be preaching to others about using the same language in one post that I'd used frequently in the site myself.

Message 20/75             27-Oct-97  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

I agree with rodney... kilo, you can be a real stupid shit sometimes, and I wonder how old you are...17??? how would you like me to point some of the manufacturers of this software to this site so that they can shut you down???? I doubt anyone would like to send gear for review to a person who condones thievery, so you should just shut your stupid fuckin mouth!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 75 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)