aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 111/125             20-Jun-01  @  08:37 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Milan

hey influx, rennie was right...subteranean really is phat! so phat it could really blow up given half a decent chance.

so its up to you now...if you gotta harras people to get your foot in the door do it...your "product" is deffinitelly up to it, are you?

Message 112/125             20-Jun-01  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

thanks milan.

to answer your question...Im not so sure if Im up to it

maybe I should just do it myself. fuck waitin on people. but the thing with that is they already have the contacts that I dont have. Contacts i THOUGHT I had but that havent come through.

oh well.

damn this is a long one. all MEMEME!!! 

Message 113/125             21-Jun-01  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Yer leavin' the long haired dog at home holmes... I got enough problem with girl-hair from the singers all over my damn studio..

Them babes leave hair everywhere, no wonder my girlfriend's suspicious!! ;)

Marc_D

Message 114/125             21-Jun-01  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

shit..this boy is crappin hair about like theres no tomorrow. how the fuck one dog can have so much hair Ill never know
and how you manage to explain it all away..you must be crafty as hell!

Message 115/125             21-Jun-01  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Craftiness doesn't come into it.. ;)

Shit, I got singers comin' in and out of the gaff all the time and if there's one thing I don't do, its "shit in my own backyard" - i.e. no sexual or emotional relations with people I work with.. builds good trust that way...

But when there's blonde, brunette, red etc. hair all over the gaff where perhaps it shouldn't be... that's when the ol' charm come in!!! ;)

How it gets there? God only knows, coz I sure don't!!!

;)

Marc_D

Message 116/125             21-Jun-01  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

The hair they leave around. Endears me to them all the more.

Goes for both women and dogs I guess. Not making any lame comparisons here. I love dogs too.

Message 117/125             22-Jun-01  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Its also encouraging that the girls are all properly toilet trained.. ;)

Message 118/125             22-Jun-01  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

That's gotta be a plus. Wish I was there. I can already see my next t-shirt. My friend went to a recording studio filled with female vocalists, and all I got was this lousy dat.

Message 119/125             22-Jun-01  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

"You don't have to be DEF to work here but it helps.."

Message 120/125             22-Jun-01  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

LOL!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)