aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 111/126             08-Apr-02  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

damballah

Link?: Link

I mean if your browser gives you an error you can type it in & get it. f'rinstance, in the above example if you type in "http://www.1537paperstreet.com/pongoid-E3's%20revenge.mp3" into your browser, you'd get it.

oh, on a mac hold down on a link until a menu pops up, then choose "Save This Link As..." (netscape) or "Download Link to Disk" (IE).

Message 112/126             08-Apr-02  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Thanks for the technical assistance. Big ups.

Ape

Message 113/126             08-Apr-02  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

euro spelling?

this is AMERICA! 

hehe.

Message 114/126             09-Apr-02  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

dissonance

Right on! But like I said throw that in your spell check...it's all good. Damn I hate that saying.

Message 115/126             09-Apr-02  @  08:06 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

I dont use spell check, my man. its all in my head (except euro spelling )

Message 116/126             09-Apr-02  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Are you all the only ones to check these trax out? That would irk if that's the case. I would hope this stuff appeals to alittle larger audience here, but if not, oh well, guess I'll have to show up an folks doorsteps and stages and get in their faces that way. ;)

Ape

Message 117/126             09-Apr-02  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

k

lo-fi auditions please... (I'll wear him down gradualy  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 118/126             09-Apr-02  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Wassup? People can't hack a link? It's already pretty damn lo-fi in mp3 as it is. Damn! ;)

Ape

Message 119/126             09-Apr-02  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Maarten

C'mon P, ammuse & suprise us!  

Message 120/126             09-Apr-02  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

I thought that was what my music was supposed to do.

Ape

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)