aaa 60 Minutes does it again... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 60 Minutes does it again...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  04:08 PM   -   60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well, be it known to the doubters that Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon are in fact funding Arafat's desire for genocide.

The American magazine show "60 Minutes" aired a 25 minute piece detailing the captured of the Ramallah compound's secret documents by Israeli Intelligence.

Iraq supplies oil to Arafat. He later then sells it to would-be buyers taking a cut off the top and returning the funds back to Iraq.

Iran supplies the military training and hardware, directing and dictating were the murderous bombings should be carried out.

hehe, Gore debated Bush and said Iran and Iraq have nothing to do with this...haha, what an lemming. He'd do better in Russia.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 111/124             07-Oct-02  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

more fun with oil.

Message 112/124             07-Oct-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

its time to realize its not just the US, folks. Do some reading. Brittain, france, Germany?

Canada and Australia seem to keep their hands clean...

South America? now THERE is a fucked up place, and we ALL have our hands in their pot...

you know what..maybe the kill all humans thing...hmmmm

I just aint gonna sit and let people blame it all on the US anymore, and especially aint gonna let em lump me in with the unaware.

Message 113/124             08-Oct-02  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

milan

lol@bedīs picture! :D

Message 114/124             08-Oct-02  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Jump on board Influx!!! There's room on this wagon!!!

Message 115/124             08-Oct-02  @  05:01 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

jon s

"I see the israelis bombed a hospital today.. "

hospital? buses? it's all innocent people one side would say

Message 116/124             08-Oct-02  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

on board what wagon? Flag wavers? Nah...too much to rally against

Message 117/124             08-Oct-02  @  09:23 AM     Edit: 08-Oct-02  |  09:24 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Jon s: Yeah, it's the innocent that die on both sides, while the US funds the Israelis and the Arab nations fund the Palestinian militias..

There ain't no moral high ground here...

Amnesty report:

"Both the Israeli Defence Force and Palestinian armed groups show an utter disregard for the lives of children and other civilians," it adds.

The report says more than 250 Palestinians under 18 years of age, and over 70 young Israelis have been killed during the two-year Palestinian uprising.

Children bear the brunt of the conflict

Message 118/124             08-Oct-02  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

threesome

Is it just me or does anyone else find it a funny coincidence that we have a (Bush) a (Dick) and a (Colin) in the white house all at once? I guess Iraq isn't the only country with a sodom insane!

Message 119/124             08-Oct-02  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

Link?:  Link

........... tumblweed blows across screen.... bell tolls.....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 120/124             08-Oct-02  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

u had to be there...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 124 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)