aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 121/125             23-Jun-01  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

would you guys PLEASE quit it with the inane banter?

Message 122/125             02-Jul-01  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

aaron

Link?:  No link

i feel like n ass. i had no idea you put stuff up. i loved "darkness" thats my fave

Message 123/125             04-Jul-01  @  06:05 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

for all you suckas..Im pretty sure I still have the longest "LOOK AT ME! OVER HERE! HERE I AM!!!!" thread 

Message 124/125             26-Jul-01  @  11:14 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Well, Influx, Sitar.. you get to see what the girls look like afterall!

Pay our new website a visit if you like (link above) and check out the ART section!

We've moved to a faster server, so attempting MP3/MP3stream & RA.. but many tracks are here on DT also..

Before you ask, there's no pic of Lia coz she specifically asked me not to post one - she basically feels she's around so little these days she's taking a break from Darkstate for a while.. ;(

Marc_D

Message 125/125             26-Jul-01  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

not interested in anyone BUT. you tell her I said that

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)