aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 121/126             09-Apr-02  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Maarten

Link?: Link

Well, I thought that was obvious but if you must stress it...

I'll have a listen tonight (where I can turn the volume up without getting fired)

-M-

Message 122/126             09-Apr-02  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

I think I said this already. I never d/l hi-fi, but since this is Ape whom I've met and has been here since before my time, I went for it. His tracks are awesome people. It's nice to have them on my desktop to listen to and learn from. It's worth the extra time in this case.

Message 123/126             09-Apr-02  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Maarten

I listened to E3's... In the dirt..., Atari power & Flif....
Cool stuff, Atari Power did the most for me... I'm a sucker for those analogue bits and bleeps.
Really like Flif too!

-M-

Message 124/126             09-Apr-02  @  08:23 PM     Edit: 09-Apr-02  |  08:25 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

dissonance

Peep it. I went to change the names of the files removing the spaces from the names and that went smooth. Went to change the html and my ftp hiccuped and wouldn't allow me to update it.. so till I can get back on to update, I believe that E3's Revenge, Playin in the Dirtbox, For Angina P, and FingerHash are gonna be down. Sorry for any inconvience. I'll have it fixed as soon as possible!

ps influx...touche my brotha, touche!

okay, the files mentioned above should be okay, if not please let me know!

dissonance

Message 125/126             09-Apr-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

xoxos

i'll stand back and let you work then k  

Message 126/126             10-Apr-02  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

y'all really should start in with me over punctuation tho. serious.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)