aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 201/246             19-Nov-99  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nerdboy

You are all such fucking losers carrying on with such a waste of others' time and energy. Hang thy heads in shame for am moment then start acting like humans instead of pathetic childish fucks. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you that bored? Play with your gear some more. DUHHH!?!?!

Message 202/246             19-Nov-99  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

I`ll b the 1st 2 admit that I`m sad, fortunately, I`m not so sad as 2 use a false name so nobody knows who I am...........

Message 203/246             19-Nov-99  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Hey Nerdboy.
Hang YOUR threads in shame.

Message 204/246             19-Nov-99  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I am God

I laugh at your despair, your weak intellectual minds, you inability to create and produce meaningful music, and your frustration towards the life that I created for you. You are all pawns in a game I play with other omnipotent beings from other glalaxies far far away which again is to vast for your illiterate minds to comprehend

It is true that God has a sick humor, because I am laughing

Thanks for playing

"Diving Faces"

Message 205/246             19-Nov-99  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

I suggest u look up the word "twat" in the dictionary.

Message 206/246             19-Nov-99  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

God

nuff said...

Message 207/246             19-Nov-99  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

There is a planet called Zinforx in the Minos galaxy, 4 billion light years away, which consists of a species (Syksations) whose intellect reaches far beyond the comprehension of mankind. These beings share the same genetic makeup as humans and also walk as means to travel and sit as means to become stationary. The chairs that these beings sit in all have little holes in the center of the seat. When a Syksation sits down, a small marfigulous type species known as the "GarbleDorf" advances to the hole, extends his 12" tongue and proceeds to lick the rim hole of each Syksation’s ass. This event is a common practice for all living on the Zinforx planet.

What I'm trying to tell you is: I am sad because my earthly creation of humans is laughed upon by other Gods because you have become more pathetic than these forever ass lickers. Therefore, I am going to launch a 3 days seminar held by the GarbleDorf presidency to help educate each and every human to put down their weapons, lose their faith in scientific propaganda, turn off Mtv, and start licking ass…..Cause that’s all you’re good for. Thus, I will sell you off, and re-create a new existence called “Blusians”

Keep Praying

Jesus, what is the score?

Diving Faces

Message 208/246             20-Nov-99  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

lsdjkf;a

the score is....THE END MY DICK SO SUCK IT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 209/246             20-Nov-99  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

digiphallus

That was the most fucked-up parable I've ever read, umm..but there's a moral there somewhere. The Brothers Grimm got nothin' on you, Tony! When you writing that book with Jack Handy from "Deep Thoughts"?

Oh, jeezus (not you, the *other* jeezus), I just contributed to this inane thread.

Message 210/246             20-Nov-99  @  07:51 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

He did say his name was Tony Blair didnt he?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)