aaa Footie korner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 201/300             12-Nov-05  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

Link?: Link

i don't see how it would affect scotchland and wales to be honest, you both still have your own leagues. not that i give a monkeys or anything.

oh look, we're world beaters again

Message 202/300             14-Nov-05  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

monkeybasket2001

no real point in a gb team- wouldn't warrant any scots but they would have to have at least one team member to be pc- means from the start the team is a compromise...im not some nationalist arsehole but i dont really feel British- i feel English- although having been to both Scotland and Wales and liked them (well i liked glasgow- didnt like newport   ) i didnt feel part of them at all and cant really relate to scottish or welsh culture, the Irish one is even more alien to me- ive always felt English and have only stated British on form cos its pc to do so...

greg

Message 203/300             14-Nov-05  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

newport's so shit, we think it's in england.

Message 204/300             15-Nov-05  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

monkeybasket2001

hehe, good one...

greg

Message 205/300             15-Nov-05  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

it's a running joke in cardiff, easy windup of newport people, just say it's in england. general reputation is as a complete shithole.

though they do have those goldie lookin chain helping them out these days, poor dabs. i saw one of them in my local thai restaraunt the other day, obviously the fame has gone to his head, forgot his newport roots and moved to upper splott, living it large with the king prawns.

Message 206/300             16-Nov-05  @  09:06 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

monkeybasket2001

quality! me thinking you had made up that name framely style and its actually a place!!

goldie lookin chain eh? best thing they ever released was that dictionary...

greg

Message 207/300             16-Nov-05  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

would be full of english players anyhow, apart from ryan gigs if he was a bit younger but still kind of pointless-

however footballs a wierd one- athletics, tennis etc etc no one gives a monkeys where the athletes are from and they get full British backing

Colin Jackson (wales) and Greg Murray (scotland ) being two fully fledged brits off the top of my head that seems perfectly fine to the nation

bring in football and everycunt gets all shirty and starts thinking back to the 16 hundreds , heh

I think the reason no one wants involved with the british team football wise is cos none of us want associated with your hooligan supporters!

Message 208/300             16-Nov-05  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

0/d

just pray with me for the fai not to give el tel the job. fuck that for a caper...

Message 209/300             17-Nov-05  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

Garuna

Cyprus - Wales 1 - 0

The visitors surprisingly failed to pose any real threat to the Cypriot goal much to the disappointment of almost 500 Welsh supporters at the Tsirion stadium.

Message 210/300             17-Nov-05  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

thanks, didn't even have one shot on target

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)